Author Topic: Gsx activation problem  (Read 2743 times)

azik4664

Gsx activation problem
« on: April 08, 2020, 02:49:08 pm »
Hello

I have a problem . I have uninstalled my FSX and installed it again and installed gsx and gsx 2 again . But cannot register it with keys which i have .  It’s not working when i put this keys.
What should i do?

With regards,
Azamat Isroilov

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx activation problem
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 04:17:58 pm »
Contact support for any questions related to activation.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 09:41:02 am »
Good afternoon. I sent an email several days ago and I did not get a response. I have problems with the activation of the product and I am unable to fly in the simulator. Please answer me as soon as possible. My email starts with these7enthgame.

I can see your email ( no need to specify it here ), and no email has ever arrived from that address to our support email. Be sure you use the correct support email, the one listed in the "Contact Us" page.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 05:55:12 pm »
I just re-sent the email. Please check to see if it has reached you.

I don't know why you are posting again here, saying you "just" re-sent the email now, when you have been already replied to two days ago, you replied to it, and you have been replied to again earlier today, several hours before this post of yours.

Since you seem to have email problems, as if you receive emails with a delay, I'll repeat again what I wrote to you in the email of several hours ago:

You are probably confusing GSX with GSX Level 2. In your email, you posted a screenshot with a message that should have made this clear to you. The message said:

"GSX Level 2 remains in trial mode until GSX is purchased"

Isn't the message clear enough ? GSX Level 2 is an EXPANSION to GSX, they are activated separately, each one with its own activation key. In the screenshot you sent by email, you show ONLY GSX Level 2 as Active, clearly indicating you never had any problems activating GSX Level 2, but nowhere in your email there was any indication you ever activated the base GSX, which probably isn't.

Since GSX Level 2 is an EXPANSION to GSX, it won't work alone, you must also activate the base GSX. That what the message is telling you: even if GSX Level 2 is active, it will still work in trial until GSX *itself* is activated too, with its own separate activation key.