Author Topic: Taxi2gate VHHH V2 ctd  (Read 5670 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Taxi2gate VHHH V2 ctd
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2020, 01:18:08 pm »
I have attatched my sode log, I know its not your software but could you take a look please virtual??

Your SODE log shows yours is not a clean install.

It shows hundreds of errors from missing/undefined Simobjects coming from many 3rd party products and NONE of the many errors it shows are coming from any FSDT product. Quite the opposite, the FSDT objects are the only ones that are being loaded successfully.

Also, you said:

Started the sim tried to use sode and the sim crashes.

Do you mean using SODE with its own menu ( TAB-S ? )

bozza72

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2020, 01:23:10 pm »
I searched for lots of folder and deleted everything i could find related to lockheed martin. how on earth is there so much crap left ??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2020, 01:38:14 pm »
I searched for lots of folder and deleted everything i could find related to lockheed martin. how on earth is there so much crap left ??

Because not all addons install into the simulator. In fact, they shouldn't.

The problem is, you cannot just delete folders at random, unless you know *exactly* what you are doing. That's why there are uninstallers so, assuming they work, they might do way more than just removing files. Not only they know what to remove, but they almost invariably do other things like cleaning the registry, restoring files which were backed up on install, etc.

If a product comes with an uninstaller ( just being listed in the Windows Control Panel means they DO have an uninstaller ), you should really use it.

Look for all .SDX and .XML files in the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE folder, you'll find several files belonging to addons you might have removed manually, which were supposed to be removed by their own uninstaller. But that's just one place to look for, I can see you have missing non-SODE objects too in your log.

p3dx3

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2020, 12:56:04 pm »
Nope just this now

[Package.0]
PATH=C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FsDreamTeam Exclude
TITLE=FsDreamTeam Exclude
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false
[Package.1]
PATH=C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FsDreamTeam Addon Manager
TITLE=FsDreamTeam Addon Manager
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false
[Package.2]
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\P3Dv4
TITLE=SODE
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

remove package.0 and package.1

renumber package.2 to package.0

Any packages after package.2 ? renumber them after sode becomes package.0

start p3d. Should say "activate scenery Addon Manager?" Say yes and start in sim. problem should be fixed.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 01:35:15 pm by 413x3 »