Author Topic: GSX - UNABLE TO ACTIVATE GROUND SERVICES  (Read 2048 times)

airnova

GSX - UNABLE TO ACTIVATE GROUND SERVICES
« on: April 26, 2020, 02:48:42 pm »
GSX ground and extension stopped working. Re-installed GSX ground and activated it on P3D V4 Virtuali Add-on menu.
When selecting GSX menu I only get GSX - Activate ground services, and next.. but nothing happens when I select next..
GSX is selected as 'yes' on the Aerosoft A319 FMS. Installing GSX expansion pack makes no difference.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - UNABLE TO ACTIVATE GROUND SERVICES
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 11:20:07 am »
When selecting GSX menu I only get GSX - Activate ground services, and next.. but nothing happens when I select next..

This issue has been discussed several times on the forum, for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15341.msg111038.html#msg111038

And it doesn't have anything to do with GSX.

There's some kind of strange bug in P3D, which results in the menu size becoming smaller when loading certain 3rd party airplanes. We don't know why it happens, but it's of course totally unrelated to GSX, since what you are looking at, is not the "GSX menu", but it's the standard Simconnect menu, used by all 3rd party applications with a menu, and we don't have any control over its appearance or its size.

The menu can be resized with the mouse, but some users don't realize this, so they think some entires are missing, but it's just the menu that became too small to show them all.