Author Topic: Related Thyssenkrupp Apron drive Two-tunnel Crystal upper deck 36/21 categories  (Read 5000 times)

b0968307302

The jetway model which is wrote on the topic is not capable with Airbus 321.The jetway is not enough length to connect with the door of 321 but there is no capable size even if I select another jetway model.Therefore, I hope GSX can provide more jetway size to select and fix the problem.Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 08:15:12 am by b0968307302 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The Upper Deck jetway model, as the name says, should be used only as a 2nd or 3rd jetway on parking spots that can accept the A380 so, it's not supposed to work on an airplane without an upper deck.

Of course, there are so many other jetways of the same brand to choose from, and basically all of them will work with an A321.

b0968307302

I have tried to use other jetway model but they are incapable.They are too low be connected with the D-Gates in Taxi2Gate VHHH ver. 2,so they cannot be connected.And for sure, there is A321 parking at D-gates in real world operation

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
As I've said, almost all other jetways, except ( obviously ) the A380 model you cited, will work with an A321.

If the gate you want to connect them to is too high, you are supposed to use a connecting bridge of the "S" ( Slanted ) kind and there are so many, that it's basically impossible not being able to find a combination of bridge+jetway that wouldn't work.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
.............do you understand me?

I obviously do but, looking at your screenshot, it seems it's you who hasn't understood what I've said. As I've said:

If the gate you want to connect them to is too high, you are supposed to use a connecting bridge of the "S" ( Slanted ) kind

But your screenshot shows you haven't use any bridge. The connecting bridges are there for a reason and, the Slanted ones ( those with an S in their name ) are there PRECISELY to allow you to connect jetways with terminals that are higher than the jetway.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Captain Kevin

b0968307302

I will try, please wait

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Still not high enough ..

That's why there are many to choose from. Of course, the longer the Slanted bridge it is, the more height can gain along its length. And, with a longer bridge, you might want to use a shorter jetway model.

b0968307302

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Try to use the "Higher" version of the JBT model, which are a bit higher than the Thyssen model, if you still cannot find a combination of jetway+slanted bridge that match the terminal, I would wonder how accurate that terminal really is. Which airport is that ?