Author Topic: Few issues during turnaround  (Read 1638 times)

Paulo92

Few issues during turnaround
« on: April 24, 2020, 01:39:07 pm »
Hello,

I have 2 problems :

1) During turnaround at the end of deboarding (jetway still docked), I choose "request refueling" and then "request boarding" which triggers a new window to use jetway. 2 choices : either "undock jetway" or "do not choose any jetway". I only can choose option 2 if I want to keep the jetway attached. And then when I request departure the jetway stays, even for pushback. GSX seems to think I have no jetway docked as I chose "no jetway".

2) When choosing boarding during turnaround, I often have displayed "boarding requested" and only passengers boarding up until the end of refueling, and then the luggage. Or only the luggage until the end of refueling, and then the passengers.

Are these known issues ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Few issues during turnaround
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 11:12:38 pm »
1) shouldn't happen, we'll check this

2) it's made intentionally, to minimize conflict of vehicles possibly clashing into each other ( loaders and the fuel truck, for example )

Paulo92

Re: Few issues during turnaround
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 03:52:51 pm »
Thank for your reply. Anyway I refuel under the left wing so it would be cool to be able to do this at the same time. It works sometimes, sometimes not...

Another thing yesterday during turnaround :
1 - Request deboarding
Deboarding finished
2 - Request refueling
3 - Request boarding
Luggage loading begins. Then refueling is completed, truck goes away but is still indicated as "fuel truck in position" and inhibits pax boarding.

I had to reset position to be able to pushback. It happens quite a lot but seems to happen only during turnaround. Thanks for your help again

Paul