Author Topic: Lost GSX activation key  (Read 2380 times)

phoenixlover71

Lost GSX activation key
« on: April 24, 2020, 01:31:48 pm »
Hi there, I recently had to reinstall P3D and my copies of GSX and GSX LVL 2 were deactivated.

I have access to my LVL 2 key as I purchased this under my current email, however my original GSX key was purchased under an email I no longer have access too and actually no longer exists. The hosting company I was using began to up the charge for the email service and without any prior warning deleted my entire email account and its contents meaning not only did I lose the email with my GSX key in it, I cannot retrieve the key using the link on the FAQ page because the email address no longer exists/cannot be accessed.

Is there anything I can do to retrieve my original GSX key, as I said I still have my LVL 2 key.

Thanks.

boomerc154

Re: Lost GSX activation key
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 08:37:00 pm »
I sort of have the same problem. I had to reinstall Windows 10 and P3Dv4.5. When I downloaded the installer from FSDreamteam, it was asking me for an activation key
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:14:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 10:16:15 pm »
As explained so many times, you should NOT use the forum to ask questions about orders, since they cannot obviously replied here. Use the email, and all your issues will be dealt with through that.

boomerc154

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 10:20:23 pm »
Yes Sir..

And that's the problem. I have tried to resolve this through e-mail and I have not gotten an answer... But now that I have gotten your attention, please, help me with my activation...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 10:22:43 pm »
I know what you were trying to do so, don't ever again use that tactics of writing on the public forum just to get attention and mislead fellows users we haven't replied to you, because you know very well we have.

You'll be dealt with in time.

boomerc154

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 10:57:04 pm »
I'm sure I will..

Thanks!!! ;) ;) ;)