Author Topic: How to remove GSX V2 Jetway?  (Read 4218 times)

737NGX

How to remove GSX V2 Jetway?
« on: April 22, 2020, 12:54:05 am »
Hi. So I landed in EFHK, a scenery that has "static" but custom jetways. I don't care that they wont attach to the plane, I want to keep them,
but if I go to the GSX menu, and choose "Jetway has 1 jetway" and tick "don't create jetway" it still does create a jetway. How can I remove these jetways? Without
having to customize and replace it 100km away?

https://i.gyazo.com/017ae4104f8936ae675e72c7c39b5afa.jpg
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:59:17 pm by virtuali »

737NGX

Re: How to remove GSX V2 Jetway?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 09:23:11 pm »
Seems like this one got lost among the other threads.
I'm unable to find another thread asking about the same thing.

If I spawn in at an airport that has a remote stand, I want to say the parking has a jetway, but I don't want a GSXV2 jetway there.
Why? Because the plane I'm using uses airstairs, and I don't want the GSX stairs on the front entrance. Again, how can I remove GSX V2 jetways on stands I don't want them?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 09:50:15 pm »
The "don't create jetways" option should do exactly that.

We'll check it does, maybe it doesn't always work depending which kind of jetway the scenery started with. Which is the case with this particular scenery ?

737NGX

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 05:24:26 pm »
Hmm yea.
The sceneries I've had problems with would be Aerosoft Ciampino, Aerosoft Helsinki and UK2000 Stansted, where a jetway is created even if the box is ticked.
These sceneries either have remote stands, or has "custom" static gates that is supposed to replicate the real ones on the airport.

In this screenshot, there is no "functional" jetway. It doesn't dock or anything, and wasn't recognized as a jetway in the GSX menu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 10:20:52 pm »
As I've said, the "don't create jetways" option is there to deal with precisely that case. We'll check it.

737NGX

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 10:36:20 am »
Just wanted to let you know I'm still having this issue.
At UK2000 London Stansted, I choose the option "this parking has a jetway" and tick the box for "don't create jetway" as I want to use the PMDG 737NGX airstair instead,
but when I select deboarding/boarding and the GSX veichles appear, the GSX V2 Jetway still appears. Any news on this problem? Any work-around and fix for this, other than manually
editing every stand and put the GSX jetway far, far away?  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2020, 12:03:18 am »
but when I select deboarding/boarding and the GSX veichles appear, the GSX V2 Jetway still appears. Any news on this problem?

We'll check this.

737NGX

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 04:01:26 am »
Let me know if there is any information or logs you want me to provide and how to provide them. I haven't seen many others complain about it, so IDK if it's a common problem or not  :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 11:18:39 pm »
Let me know if there is any information or logs you want me to provide and how to provide them. I haven't seen many others complain about it, so IDK if it's a common problem or not 

No need to, we already fixed this in our internal version, so it will be included in the next update.