Products Support > Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood FSX/P3D

V5 elevation issue

<< < (12/12)

Kalorien:
Hey Umberto, you should make this as a sticky for FSX users

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 02, 2022, 12:18:26 am ---
--- Quote from: Calfirst 73 on June 01, 2022, 10:33:04 pm ---I did reinstall KFLL...updated KFLL....
--- End quote ---

Have you even read the post I've linked with the solution ? It didn't say anything about "reinstalling" and "updating", jt just said to remove your custom GSX profile.

--- Quote ---.as I taxi on to the runway..either one...the aircrafts falls and dissappears...
--- End quote ---

That's precisely because you reinstalled ( more precisely, because you updated ). As explained in the first post I linked for you, the one explaining how to download the FSX version of the AFCAD, the AFCAD which is online now works only for P3D, if you use FSX you MUST use the old AFCAD, the one in that post. If you update with the online updater, it will revert to the P3D version, that's why the elevation now doesn't work.

Now, if you see double jetways with the FSX AFCAD, it's because the FSX AFCAD it's an old version, which contains the original custom jetways for KFLL ( not SODE ), while the P3D version doesn't have any jetways, because they come with GSX.

This means, with FSX, you must remove the GSX profile BOTH in your %APPDATA%\folder, but ALSO in the Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\KFLL\Scenery folder because, again, just like the updated online AFCAD is for P3D, the accompanying GSX custom profile is made for it so, you can't use it in FSX, otherwise you'll see double jetways.

So, use the FSX AFCAD ( the one linked before ) and remove all GSX profiles, so the scenery will have just one set of jetways, the one it originally came with.

--- End quote ---

case closed

rpreciat:

--- Quote from: KaptainKaos on April 18, 2020, 09:03:38 pm ---Are you using ORBX, Vector.... If so, you have to exclude KFLL on the Altitude Correction tab of the configuration app

--- End quote ---
It is not detected for ORBX Vector

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version