Author Topic: Not listing all gates at KORD v2  (Read 2117 times)

AvACEO

Not listing all gates at KORD v2
« on: April 13, 2020, 09:16:05 pm »
When I land at KORD, bring up the GSX menu, it will only list 1 gate at any Concourse. See attached photos.

AvACEO

Re: Not listing all gates at KORD v2
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 09:17:05 pm »
Would appreciate if someone knows how to fix this

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 10:35:16 pm »
This issue has been discussed several times on the forum, for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15341.msg111038.html#msg111038

And it doesn't have anything to do with GSX.

There's some kind of strange bug in P3D, which results in the menu size becoming smaller when loading certain 3rd party airplanes. We don't know why it happens, but it's of course totally unrelated to GSX, since what you are looking at, is not the "GSX menu", but it's the standard Simconnect menu, used by all 3rd party applications with a menu, and we don't have any control over its appearance or its size.

The menu can be resized with the mouse, but some users don't realize this, so they think some entires are missing, but it's just the menu that became too small to show them all.

AvACEO

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 10:10:05 am »
Thanks for the response.  I just don't understand why is it only at KORD, and really, it doesn't matter what aircraft or who made it.  Everything works fine at all other airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 01:47:37 pm »
Thanks for the response.  I just don't understand why is it only at KORD, and really, it doesn't matter what aircraft or who made it.  Everything works fine at all other airports.

As I've said, the problem happens only with some aircraft, because of the way their cockpit it made, causes the menu to resize. It can happen at any airport, you might noticed it or not, depending how many parking spots that airport has.

Again, nothing that has anything to do with any of our software. We don't have any control over the size/placement of that window, it's handled entirely by the sim.