Developer's Backdoor > Chicago O'Hare V2

KORD V2 in Prepar3D V5

<< < (3/4) > >>

maca11:
locked on 30fps, but I cannot reach that.
Same set-up as v4.5..-(
many thanks
JM

paulyg123:
I installed all my FSDT ariports into V5, I notice that now on KORD V4.5, the runway textures are completely missing.  What do you supposed happened?

dingerbell:
I am still on v4.5 ... been away from the sim for a week so ran the update & my RWY Textures have dissappeared?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: dingerbell on April 18, 2020, 11:49:25 pm ---I am still on v4.5 ... been away from the sim for a week so ran the update & my RWY Textures have dissappeared?
--- End quote ---

You must download and install the latest installer anyway, because it must update the add-on.xml for V4 as well, to separate the ground polygons made using the V4 SDK from the ones made using the V5 SDK.

If you want to save some time, you can modify the add-on.xml file for KORD V2 as indicated in the attached file.

IMPORTANT The attached add-on.xml file it's just an EXAMPLE, based on the assumption you installed KORD V2 in the default folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager. If you used this folder, it's all fine, you can use the file as it is but, if you installed all FSDT products in another folder, you must change all the lines reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager in the sample with your actual location.

dingerbell:
Thanks for the attachment Umberto ... the Additional Compatibility Layer syntax was missing from my file.

All is now fixed & more beautiful than ever.

Best

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version