Author Topic: Jet Aviation Catering Trucks  (Read 2835 times)

RFarmah

Jet Aviation Catering Trucks
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:29:05 pm »
When using the GSX Catering Feature, everything goes well until I noticed the Jet Aviation Truck. The truck is either all black with just the logo visible, or missing its tires. It either comes in these two scenarios. More often than not, it is all black and only the logo is visible. All other Catering textures work great and don't have a single problem. I'm not sure if this is a GSX issue, as I've ran the updater multiple times and have the same issue reoccurring. Just wanted to bring this to FSDT in case this is something that needs to be fixed with an update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jet Aviation Catering Trucks
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 02:07:15 pm »
Are you using FSX or a non-PBR version of P3D ?

RFarmah

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 03:27:37 pm »
I am using FSX with GSX Level 2

RFarmah

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 12:51:51 am »
I attached an image to better explain the issue. Also this issue only occurs with Jet Aviation, and only with Jet Aviation, you cannot see the people loading carts.

RFarmah

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 03:50:46 am »
I've attatched the image of the other instance with the Jet Aviation trucks. It's either hit or miss with catering, as I can't select a catering company, but they're randomly selected. Whether it is a full black truck or just missing the wheels, no catering people are seen and this problem is only present with Jet Aviation. Is this a known bug that is being worked on?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 12:12:16 pm »
Run the FSDT Live Update now, to get the fixed files for the default texture.

RFarmah

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 02:53:16 pm »
I ran the update and it looks like the truck is still missing textures. The wheels are now showing and work great, but the actual truck is still black. The Jet Aviation logo is still showing, along with the wheels, but the truck livery is missing. I attached an image below.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 05:24:54 pm »
Try again now, it should work.

RFarmah

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 12:32:49 am »
Textures are fixed and up and running, thanks for the support. The only remaining issue is that the catering crew are not visible for Jet Aviation, and I went through and checked and they are visible for the other catering companies. I have the most recent update so not sure if this is something on the FSDreamTeam side of things?

RFarmah

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 05:14:05 pm »
Made a request for a fix with the Jet Aviation catering trucks back in August, but I don't think they have been fixed yet. The current problem is that whenever the catering process takes place, all textures are normal and the catering trucks lift up and open their doors like normal, but there is no crew moving containers in and out of the trucks. It will still take the normal amount of time, and everything seems to be working fine, except for the fact that there are no visible crew moving trollies in and out. This only occurs with Jet Aviation, no matter what airport, aircraft, or type of catering truck being used.