Author Topic: SORACO License Failed to Activate  (Read 2975 times)

xSpeedbird

SORACO License Failed to Activate
« on: January 05, 2020, 04:12:52 am »
Good evening,

Upon entering my simulator I am granted with a message to activate GSX and the GSX Level 2 Expansion. I had previously activated it when I first purchased the two products and have had no issues with the license in that period of time. Upon entering my license key in Addon Manager, the Soraco activation manager prompts me to activate my license, and upon activation, I am granted with the message that such key had already been activated on "X" machine at "X" time. I have performed a motherboard swap on my system, and using my limited knowledge on the activation system, I believe my key was tied to my previous motherboard. I no longer have access to that motherboard. What steps should I take towards properly reactivating my products?

Jackaroo05

Re: SORACO License Failed to Activate
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 11:45:42 pm »
Bumping as a favor. I know people who have had their entire windows activation fail to activate because of a new motherboard being installed after his/her old one gets bricked- causing the person to have to rebuy it.

xSpeedbird

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 12:04:19 am »
Thanks for the bump.

I have proof of purchase for both products (I purchased them via SimMarket), and I can supply such proof to the appropriate figure here on the forums.

jnavara

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 05:24:49 am »
At least your getting to the activation  part of the install.

John

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 06:16:12 am »
Bumping as a favor. I know people who have had their entire windows activation fail to activate because of a new motherboard being installed after his/her old one gets bricked- causing the person to have to rebuy it.

no need  to  repurchase  it  just need  to  go  where  you had  purchase  and  get  your   licence  key  again

Beat578

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 06:46:37 am »
Or drop the support a mail, with your order numbers and they can send you the new keys if it's the one that is not supported anymore.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 12:55:32 pm »
As explained so many times on the forum, and of course on all products manuals, the forum is not the place to discuss about orders and activation (you would have to share your personal detail in public), the support email address is the right place to discuss this.

And no, with FSDT products, nobody has to "rebuy" anything.