Author Topic: GSX2 menu does not appear  (Read 5293 times)

joaoperalta

GSX2 menu does not appear
« on: January 01, 2020, 03:40:09 am »
I had to install all of FSXSP2 again including GSX and GSX2. I installed GSX first and activated, then I installed GSX2 and activated now I go to the menu and only the GSX menu appears or the GSX2 does not appear. :'(

How do I solve this problem?

Joao Peralta

pete_auau

Re: GSX2 menu does not appear
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 04:31:19 am »
I had to install all of FSXSP2 again including GSX and GSX2. I installed GSX first and activated, then I installed GSX2 and activated now I go to the menu and only the GSX menu appears or the GSX2 does not appear. :'(

How do I solve this problem?

Joao Peralta

no  issues  at all   you all good  to go  gsx  is  only  shown  weather  you have  l2  or  gsx   as  long  as  gsx  and  gsxl2  is  active  which it  is  on  your  screen  shot   then there is nothing to worry about

joaoperalta

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 04:38:44 am »
Are Both Active :'(

Joao

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 10:34:01 am »
Are Both Active :'(

Joao

yes  according  to your  screen  shots  gsx  and  gsxl2  are  both active on your  pc only  gsx  will appear  on your  addon menu

joaoperalta

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 02:17:25 pm »
must appear in Scenery addon?
In FSX when I go to Addons there yes appears is where I open the Menu but only the GSX menu and not GSX2, I don't understand

Joao

pete_auau

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 04:15:13 am »
don't know  what  your issue  is  you  cant have  both showing  only  one  or the other,  so  since  gsx l2  requires  gsx   to  be  installed   so  as  long  as  gsx  is  showing  what is  the issue

joaoperalta

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 03:17:14 pm »
My problem is only when in FSX I go to Addons and Settings only the gsx Meno appears. So if I want to change the density of the number of passengers does not appear like this when I give orders to start boarding does not appear in the green list for me to enter the number of passengers that is my problem. I don't understand why I have GSX and GSX Level2 installed and enabled.
The help I ask is if any of the staff can give me a hint of what will be wrong. In the pictures behind you can see what I describe I apologize that my English is not perfect.

João

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 10:05:11 am »
In FSX when I go to Addons there yes appears is where I open the Menu but only the GSX menu and not GSX2, I don't understand

What do you mean with "GSX menu" opposite to "GSX2" ? The menu is exactly the same.

joaoperalta

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 02:40:22 pm »
I apologize when I say menu I am referring to options, as you can see in the first image, I have no chance to change for example the density of passengers (which I had before) and when I am starting GSX I do not see the text for me to scan the number of passengers (I when using the A320Aerosoft FSX when inserting the number of passengers into the aircraft does not match what the GSX reality assumes).

Joao

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 04:48:42 pm »
as you can see in the first image, I have no chance to change for example the density of passengers

You posted the Simulation page, not the Timings page, in which the passenger density can be set, and it's the only page that would eventually change depending if GSX L2 is installed or not.

joaoperalta

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2020, 05:02:03 pm »
Yes I have GSX installed and active in the following images you can see. I can already see the instruction on passenger density. Now with regard to a breakdown of the number of passengers loaded on the FMC and what then the GSX loads is continuous, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. :-\

Joao

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2020, 05:07:17 pm »
Now with regard to a breakdown of the number of passengers loaded on the FMC and what then the GSX loads is continuous, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

The Aerosoft A320 requires to follow a proper procedure to interface with GSX. Have a look here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,22718.msg152977.html#msg152977

joaoperalta

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2020, 05:38:01 pm »
O vídeo refere-se ao A320 Profissional (P3D) e tenho o FSX SP2. Logo o Profissional não dá o A320 e que a Aerosoft é uma versão mais recente do FSX, não considera essa instrução :-\

João

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2020, 05:40:41 pm »
This forum is English only and, please, refer to my previous reply about the usage with the Aerosoft A320.

joaoperalta

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 05:53:49 pm »
excuse me :-\
The video refers to the A320 Professional (P3D) and I have FSX SP2. So the Pro does not give the A320 and Aerosoft is a newer version of FSX, does not consider this instruction

Joao