Author Topic: FSLabs 320 and GSX launch with INT  (Read 2316 times)

Xiropillo

FSLabs 320 and GSX launch with INT
« on: December 29, 2019, 07:09:42 pm »
Good afternoon,

I have realized that the option to launch GSX menu at start up with INT button and volume is not working anymore and I have seen in the ATSU menu that there is no mention to it.

I mean for example to ask for the jetway to be operated.

I need to launch menu with CTRL+F12 or default CTRL+SHIFT+F12.

Was it changed? I have tried in different airports and with all 319, 320 and 321.

I use GSX Level 2 and I remember it working time ago.

I also asked in FLS forum but as it happens with all 3 models, I think that my problem is not with aircraft. Should I reinstall GSX?

Thanks very much.

pete_auau

Re: FSLabs 320 and GSX launch with INT
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 01:08:45 am »
Think  since of  the last update  of  fsl  the int  switch  only  use  for  push  back etc, the  rest is  done  thru  the  atsu option  etc    refuelling,  boarding  etc  on  arriving  at  the  gate  for  deboarding   switch off   engines   and  once  you  switch the  beacon  light  to off  deboarding  will  commence
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:10:52 am by pete_auau »

Xiropillo

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 05:39:47 am »
Thanks very much.
Problem is that the jetway still needs to be asked via GSX menu and sometimes I forget to ask for it before switching off beacon light so it says that it can’t be moved until other process finishes. In this case deboarding what it’s unreal as pax are deboarding without jetway or jetway won’t approach until beacon light is off in real life.

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 05:42:48 am »
Thanks very much.
Problem is that the jetway still needs to be asked via GSX menu and sometimes I forget to ask for it before switching off beacon light so it says that it can’t be moved until other process finishes. In this case deboarding what it’s unreal as pax are deboarding without jetway or jetway won’t approach until beacon light is off in real life.

when  you pull  up  to the  gate   have seat  sign  to off  shut   down  engines  wait till there  are  than  hit  the  beacon  off,  you will get a  gsx  menu  saying  use  default  jet   confirm  etc, or if it  fails  than  bring  up the  gsx  menu  from the  top  menu to connect  jetway  etc
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:44:21 am by pete_auau »