Author Topic: GSX licence key  (Read 1815 times)

Langers_Mash

GSX licence key
« on: December 30, 2019, 09:17:46 pm »
Good evening all,

So I have recently updated my hardware on my computer and went to install GSX again, now the only issue is I have forgot my product key info, when requesting my product history I only get Geneva 1.0, GSX LVL 2 expansion and ZurichX.

My question is, is the GSX LVL 2 product key valid for both GSX and the level 2 expansion or should I have two product keys?

Thanks,
Joe.

I should mention I have bought GSX in the past.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX licence key
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 11:30:08 am »
My question is, is the GSX LVL 2 product key valid for both GSX and the level 2 expansion or should I have two product keys?

GSX and GSX L2 have each their own activation key. You'll use the one from your previous GSX order to activate GSX, and one for GSX L2 to activate the extra features. If you can't find the GSX key in your order history, it can mean any of the following:

- You used a different email to purchase GSX. If that email doesn't work anymore, you must contact support to have it updated to one that does.

OR

- You bought from another retailer, so you must use whatever order retrieval procedure they have in place to retrieve your key.

Langers_Mash

Re: GSX licence key
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 am »
Hi Umberto,

Was purchased on an old email that I completely forgot I had, thanks for the help!

Kind Regards,
Joe.