Author Topic: Addon Manager not showing up, installer gives error.  (Read 1855 times)

larsvz10

Addon Manager not showing up, installer gives error.
« on: January 07, 2020, 11:50:14 am »
Hi,

Today I wanted to do another P3D v3 flight. I saw that the Addon Manager was not in my menu anymore, and suddenly I also saw that GSX was completely uninstalled. Quite weird since I did not remove anything, but okey. When I tried to install GSX again, you have to select which sim you are using. I could not check the box of P3D v3 anymore, because it said it was an outdated version. This is weird, because last week I used GSX without any problems. I tried to continue installing anyway and try to fix the issue via the Live Updater, but this did not work either.

Could anybody help me out?
Thanks in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager not showing up, installer gives error.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 12:51:58 pm »
I could not check the box of P3D v3 anymore, because it said it was an outdated version. This is weird, because last week I used GSX without any problems.

You must update P3D3 to the latest version.

larsvz10

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 11:13:46 am »
That is really weird, because just last week it worked all fine! Thanks for the quick answer though. Is there no other way to fix it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 02:46:01 pm »
That is really weird, because just last week it worked all fine! Thanks for the quick answer though. Is there no other way to fix it?

No, it's already a lot of effort to support so many different major versions of P3D ( 1, 2, 3 and 4 ), so we can only support the latest ones.