Author Topic: Copilot not working/talking  (Read 2126 times)

garymccl

Copilot not working/talking
« on: January 02, 2020, 06:20:15 pm »
When I do the first checklist, the copilot talks to me.  After I have loaded the aircraft and closed the doors, etc, the copilot normally starts the next checklist before the push back.
Now, I get nothing. I make sure the doors are closed, I only rely power the APU, etc, but my copilot stops talking to me.

I always keep this up to date, so what is causing this problem?
Gary

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Copilot not working/talking
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 06:35:53 pm »
What airplane are we talking about, and what do you mean by first checklist. Also, what add-ons are you using. GSX only handles the ground services, so if you're missing something from the First Officer, that has nothing to do with GSX.
Captain Kevin

garymccl

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 09:44:24 pm »
What airplane are we talking about, and what do you mean by first checklist. Also, what add-ons are you using. GSX only handles the ground services, so if you're missing something from the First Officer, that has nothing to do with GSX.

I'm very sorry about the info I left out. The plane with the problem is my Aerosoft a319. I had to rebuild my machine so it's new versions on there are new.

Other than things like the Aerosoft aircraft, ActiveSky, a time zone fixer, and GSX, I can't think of anything else on my machine for P3D. All of it was working together.. I honestly can't see anything that is stopping the copilot from working (after the 1st is finished) and as far as I know all systems should be ready.

The first checklist is made by bringing up the checklist list. I get on the Shift+4 screen, then select the CHECKLIST button.

I've been working with GSX and this a319. This problem has happened before, but my fault (eg. not closing doors), but in this case, I finish everything off and it's still a problem, I get the message saying 'doors are closed', but the copilot doesn't start the next list (eg. APU has started).
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:26:23 pm by garymccl »

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 12:27:21 am »

I'm very sorry about the info I left out. The plane with the problem is my Aerosoft a319. I had to rebuild my machine so it's new versions on there are new.

Other than things like the Aerosoft aircraft, ActiveSky, a time zone fixer, and GSX, I can't think of anything else on my machine for P3D. All of it was working together.. I honestly can't see anything that is stopping the copilot from working (after the 1st is finished) and as far as I know all systems should be ready.

The first checklist is made by bringing up the checklist list. I get on the Shift+4 screen, then select the CHECKBOX button.
I've been working with GSX and this a319. This problem has happened before, but my fault (eg. not closing doors), but in this case, I finish everything off and it's still a problem, I get the message saying 'doors are closed', but the copilot doesn't start the ne

suggest  you post your issue at the  relevant  forum  that being Aerosoft  since  the  issues  lies with  them not  gsx

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 07:57:35 am by pete_auau »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 05:37:54 am »

The first checklist is made by bringing up the checklist list. I get on the Shift+4 screen, then select the CHECKBOX button.

I've been working with GSX and this a319. This problem has happened before, but my fault (eg. not closing doors), but in this case, I finish everything off and it's still a problem, I get the message saying 'doors are closed', but the copilot doesn't start the next list (eg. APU has started).
Need to take this up with Aerosoft. The checklists and the First Officer sounds like something that's a part of the A319, as it's definitely not something to do with GSX.
Captain Kevin

garymccl

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 06:03:00 pm »
Thanks - I'll talk to them.
Gaz