Author Topic: LOWI procedures SOLVED  (Read 1780 times)

oe-ph1

LOWI procedures SOLVED
« on: December 21, 2019, 03:03:44 pm »
Hello!
My homebase is LOWI and I wonder how to departe from LOWI properly, because there are:
- no jetways, only stairs
- no pushback
The procedure is: After ground equipment has been removed, engine startup. When engines running, 180 turn out of the stand and taxi towards taxiway.

How can this be done in GSX (Level 2, FSLabs A320)? I only see "prepare for pushback and departure", which is not what I need.

Thank you for helping!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:37:31 pm by oe-ph1 »

SørenRas

Re: LOWI procedures
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 10:06:53 pm »
Hi,

"prepare for pushback and departure" will do exactly that. When selected (remember to remove external power if on) equipment is removed and you'll be prompted to select either Nose right/tail left or Nose left/tail right end pushback direction, and then the pushback truck and wingwalker will do the rest - push you back, turn your aircraft in the selected direction and your ready to taxi (after responding "good engine start" to the wingwalker question).

rgds
Søren

oe-ph1

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 11:17:30 am »
Hi,

"prepare for pushback and departure" will do exactly that. When selected (remember to remove external power if on) equipment is removed and you'll be prompted to select either Nose right/tail left or Nose left/tail right end pushback direction, and then the pushback truck and wingwalker will do the rest - push you back, turn your aircraft in the selected direction and your ready to taxi (after responding "good engine start" to the wingwalker question).

rgds
Søren

Thank you for answering, but it does not what I want: I don't need any pushback. I just turn out of the gate. I need something like: "prepair for departure WITHOUT pushback". Also on many other Airports (for example EDDF V stands) there are stands where you just start taxiing out without any pushback truck needed.
Thanks!

oe-ph1

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 04:36:57 pm »
I found the solution:
You have to edit the parking positions and set the pushback to none.

Thank you!