Author Topic: GSX Pax/Crew falling down  (Read 1985 times)

hkhoanguyen

GSX Pax/Crew falling down
« on: December 15, 2019, 08:07:27 am »
Hi,

I make a boarding request then the crew falls down just before entering the jetway, it didn't happen before the latest update :

LFRS Nantes Airport : GSX Config : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u67sj1w8p8qk53/AAAWLeOb3BZowhUwV8kPggk4a/--%202.%20CF%20GSX%20CONFIGS%20--/LFRS%20-%20Nantes%20-%20(V4)%20-%20Jetstream?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

Capture :

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pax/Crew falling down
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 01:13:42 pm »
I make a boarding request then the crew falls down just before entering the jetway, it didn't happen before the latest update :

Nothing in the last update could possibly affect this. However, it would be best if you could make it easier for us to check, for example:

- By saying which scenery you are referring to. If you don't say which scenery you are referring to, we assume it's default. Is it ?

- Checking if it happens elsewhere. Possibly a default scenery.

hkhoanguyen

Re: GSX Pax/Crew falling down
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 05:13:50 pm »

Nothing in the last update could possibly affect this. However, it would be best if you could make it easier for us to check, for example:

- By saying which scenery you are referring to. If you don't say which scenery you are referring to, we assume it's default. Is it ?

- Checking if it happens elsewhere. Possibly a default scenery.

Hi,

Thanks for your response, that is JetStream Nantes Atlantique, not a default one, and it didn't happen before,  ???