Author Topic: Two ODD Behaviors  (Read 2451 times)

Billhagag

Two ODD Behaviors
« on: November 25, 2019, 06:48:15 pm »
Hi
After the last two/three updates, I have been getting these two odd behaviors

1. When I land in a big airport and ask for follow me car. It comes already in 1 minute or so.
The Odd thing it makes a U-Turn and Front of my Aircraft and speeds away so fast that it disappears in few seconds.

2. I land a big airlines e.g. the mighty PMDG T-7 in WSSS Singapore (by Imaginesim) and I try to request a gate. (More than once. This is an example)
The odd thing is an error message comes out saying General Aviation. The menu does not open to select a gate.

Bill

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Two ODD Behaviors
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 11:06:29 pm »
The Odd thing it makes a U-Turn and Front of my Aircraft and speeds away so fast that it disappears in few seconds.

This has been discussed so many times, and it has been since the Follow Me was first released. Your following it from too close. Follow it from a bit farther behind, and it will never flee.

The odd thing is an error message comes out saying General Aviation. The menu does not open to select a gate.

Please clarify the precise, exact, message.

Billhagag

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 02:35:54 am »
I believe it says "no service available. General Aviation"

Thank you

Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 08:27:11 am »
Are you sure it's message coming from GSX ? Please try to indicate the precise message, because that doesn't look like it.

Billhagag

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 03:24:49 am »
Thank You for your help

I am sure the message is from GSX. It is displayed on the green message bar top left.
It comes fast and it does not last long.

I am sure message ends with "General Aviation" though.

I am sorry I cannot reproduce it. It happens when it happens

Best

Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 05:35:21 pm »
I am sure the message is from GSX. It is displayed on the green message bar top left.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's coming from GSX. That top bar is used by all add-on to display text so, it can be any of your addons.