Author Topic: Pushback asking to Remove jetway plug with 737 NGXu  (Read 2027 times)

Johnliem

Pushback asking to Remove jetway plug with 737 NGXu
« on: November 22, 2019, 10:00:14 am »
Hello

I have an issue the pushback with 737 NGXu, this happend only with 737 NGXU, when I request a pushback and after I removed the wheel chocks the GSX still asked to remove the Jetway Plug, but as you can see on the FMC see attechement the ground power type  the jetway plug is not active,when this issue occour and GSX still waiting till I remove the jetway plug which I could not do that , the pushback keep waiting, till now I just abort it  and manually pushback via FMC or Shift+P.

could anyone tell me what have I done wrong here, or is there anyone  else has this issue,

I have GSX Level2 updated to latest version, and I do not even use the jetway what I mean by this I do not ask GSX for boarding which I have to activate the Jetway,  I only use the pushback function
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:23:33 am by Johnliem »
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, IntelĀ® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback asking to Remove jetway plug with 737 NGXu
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 03:00:10 am »
as you can see on the FMC see attechement the ground power type  the jetway plug is not active

From your screenshot, the jetway plug is both active *and* connected, so GSX is correctly asking you to disconnect and release it, before continuing the Pushback ( you don't want to be pushed with the GPU cable still attached...)

Just to be more clear:

- When the GPU shows the "Active" sign in Green (as in your screenshot), it means it's BOTH connected AND active, because you have turned On the Ground Power switch on the Overhead panel. GSX wants it to be Released, because even if it's not Active, the cable is still connected.

- When the GPU is just connected, but the Ground Power switch is Off, the GPU will show just the "RELEASE" indication in Yellow, meaning the FMC is waiting for your command to Disconnect it.

I tried it now, and I can confirm that, after releasing the GPU and the Wheel chocks, the Pushback continue normally.

Johnliem

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 07:37:23 am »
I did try it and it works.  Thanks for the support.
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, IntelĀ® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

Snowfalcon

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 02:27:43 am »
Also your wheel chocks are still SET. In the NGXu if you remove the wheel chocks in the CDU you will auto disconnect any ground power connection. If you haven't run the APU and connected it you'll get a dark aircraft really fast. The same is true going the other way. The NGXu will not connect any ground power till Chocks are set in the CDU.
Snowfalcon KRTS The Valley of Speed
Asus ROG Strix B450-f, Ryzen 2700X, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB Neo970 M2 SSD, radeon rx580 8GB