Author Topic: GSX and/or SODE Problem **SOLVED**  (Read 2284 times)

goose66

GSX and/or SODE Problem **SOLVED**
« on: November 23, 2019, 04:20:12 am »
At Imagine Sim KGLA I see the SODE gates.  When I restart SODE, the gates disappear for a moment then repopulate.  Neither GSX nor SODE control panel however recognizes there are gates present.  At SunSky Jet KDTW, the gates operate with SODE but not the GSX interface.  I have uninstalled and installed and both GSX and SODE are current as of this post.  I have verified that in both cases the SODE Sim Objects folders and xml files are present for both airports and are of the latest variety.  It is driving me nuts trying to figure this one out. 

Any ideas

P3D V4.5 udated fully
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 04:47:56 am by virtuali »
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and/or SODE Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 04:40:56 am »
You haven't applied the today's update, which fixes a problem recognizing non-GSX SODE jetways.

goose66

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 04:43:32 am »
You haven't applied the today's update, which fixes a problem recognizing non-GSX SODE jetways.
Literally right before I posted, I updated and tested to no avail.  I read you post, hit the updater again and it works.  Any idea why the update would not have taken the other six times I ran it today?
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 04:46:24 am »
Any idea why the update would not have taken the other six times I ran it today?

The last update is less than a hour old and, since we use Cloudflare ( there would be no way to handle the bandwidth if we tried to run on a single server ) network of 190+ servers around the world, spreading of all updated files is not instant all over the world.