Author Topic: Jetways not moving  (Read 2077 times)

Xiropillo

Jetways not moving
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:23:06 pm »
Hello good evening.

Could you please help me with this issue? I can't find the solution.

I have GSX Level2 updated to latest version.

Everytime I set my aircraft in LEMD or LEBL Aerosoft Airports, the jetways move to the AI traffic and in the new PMDG 737 NGXu I can request jetway via FMC.

The problem is in ORBX LEBB. I get no movement to AI traffic automatic and request function in FMC is not working.

I can manage to request jetway via GSX Panel but its strange that this happens only in ORBX LEBB.

It seems to be a problem with Sode jetways.

I have disabled also default jetways with control panel respecting non default airports but the strange this is that everything works fine in Aerosoft airports and defaults but not in ORBX LEBB.

Anyone knows if there is some kind of incompatibility with ORBX and if there is some way to solve it?

Thanks very much.

Xiropillo

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Jetways not moving
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:26:02 am »
The SODE jetways don't dock with AI traffic because doing so would cause performance issues. I'm guessing the Aerosoft airports use their own jetways of some sort that use the default method, GSX won't touch those.
Captain Kevin

Xiropillo

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 11:45:32 pm »
The SODE jetways don't dock with AI traffic because doing so would cause performance issues. I'm guessing the Aerosoft airports use their own jetways of some sort that use the default method, GSX won't touch those.

Thanks very much Kevin.

The thing is that it won't start in LEBB airport by ORBX that is not default or sode as far as I know.

Xiropillo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 12:50:48 am »
The problem is in ORBX LEBB. I get no movement to AI traffic automatic and request function in FMC is not working.

Is this scenery coming with its own SODE jetways, or another kind of jetways, not made with GSX ?

I'm asking because, looking at your question, it seems you are asking why 3rd party jetways in a 3rd party scenery don't work when called by the airplane FMC. Not really a GSX question...

Normally, if a 3rd party scenery comes with its own SODE jetways, GSX will know about them, and can activate them from its own menu, and if the relevant option in SODE is enabled for AI, they will work with AI too. This is supposed to work regardless of GSX being used or not.

So, if that scenery comes with SODE jetways, and you haven't replaced them with GSX own, if they don't work from the airplane FMC or with AI, is entirely unrelated to GSX.