Author Topic: Sound problem with GSX  (Read 10624 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sound problem with GSX
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2019, 05:13:24 pm »
As expected, everything is fine in GSX, the Volume is up, the correct audio card is selected and no errors are reported.  Try the audio test program I attached. Select the same device, and check if you hear sounds.

Suglock

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2019, 11:25:07 am »
As expected, everything is fine in GSX, the Volume is up, the correct audio card is selected and no errors are reported.  Try the audio test program I attached. Select the same device, and check if you hear sounds.

Hello Umberto,

I just checked and I hear all the sounds with the attached test
sorry but it does not work I have all the sounds of p3d but not those of GSX there is clearly a problem.
I even tried with the sound card of the mother card by removing the sound card his Asus and it's the same thing !!
I do what ?
Thank for your help
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:45:01 am by Suglock »

Blue1

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2019, 12:19:08 pm »
Hi,

For me it works again, I notice in my system GSX was on "mute" in the mix setting of my audio card so it is why I've got no sound with GSX.  I think it is because we can stop sound with the FsLab Airbus.

Regards,

Christian

Suglock

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 06:35:48 pm »
I try all tips and it doesn't works
That all folks
Please help

Suglock

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2019, 05:41:44 pm »
It still does not work I do what

Harry320

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2019, 10:42:15 am »
Hi,

same here, no sound during pushback and boarding!

tried your Testfile and can hear all sounds.

Suglock

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2019, 11:30:57 am »
Thank you very much my if damned it does not work.
What is virtuali support for my problem ?
I buy a product that does not work at home.
He clearly has a problem and I'm not a newbie.
I paid for software that doesn't work.
I'm aware that each PC is different but I have no other problem and all other sounds work except GSX and my INI file is good.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2019, 12:39:35 pm »
It's not possible to "buy a product that doesn't work at home" when our products are sold in Trial version, not even mentioning you bought GSX in 2015 so, clearly, it always worked, and we haven't changed anything in the audio in years.

Do you have another sound device, like an USB headphone you can TRY to assign to GSX, at least to see if the problem is related to the audio card itself ?

Harry320

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2019, 12:45:07 pm »
i've just run FSDT Live Update again and this seems to solve my problem.

I did that yesterday but without success

will do further Tests
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 12:48:31 pm by Harry320 »

Suglock

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2019, 06:31:46 pm »
It's not possible to "buy a product that doesn't work at home" when our products are sold in Trial version, not even mentioning you bought GSX in 2015 so, clearly, it always worked, and we haven't changed anything in the audio in years.

Do you have another sound device, like an USB headphone you can TRY to assign to GSX, at least to see if the problem is related to the audio card itself ?

repeat myself again ...
I have tried everything...
Change of audio card, use of the motherboard audio card, uninstall ..
All sounds work on my PC except those of GSX ...
It does not work and it's obvious and I'm not the only one ..... It would be nice to question you and help us

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2019, 11:44:37 pm »
It does not work and it's obvious and I'm not the only one .....

Vast majority of the users, even those that posted here, have found the problem, and in no case it was a GSX problem, the way they fixed it, it was always something else, either the audio mixer, the windows sound notification settings, everything, except GSX.

It would be nice to question you and help us

I don't even know what this sentence means. You ARE questioning me, and I'm keep supporting you, with every possible way to troubleshoot this, even found the time to find an OpenAL to try, suggested multiple solution, at all times of the day. For example, it's 23:40 now, and I AM REPLYING TO YOU so, please stop trying to say you are not supported.

And as I've said, I checked your order, and you bought GSX in 2015 so, clearly, it used to be working on your system. Since nothing in GSX has ever changed in years with regards to audio, the only possible explanation is that something in your audio settings has changed between then and now. A Windows settings maybe, a driver update, I have no idea, I'm trying to give you possible solutions, since it this was REALLY a GSX "problem", it would happen to EVERYBODY, not just 4-5 people in this thread, with several saying they already fixed it.

Suglock

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2019, 11:57:04 pm »
Well, it does not work since the version p3d v4.5.....
And nothing has changed in my configuration ...only thé vidéo card and the cpu the last year.
For the rest, thank you, but you do your job, only your job.... and I have the right to expect a product that works ...
I even did a test with the competing software from aerosoft and it works ....
Therefore ....GSX have a problem with my configuration...
I9 9900k
32 g DDR 4 3200
GTX 1080 TI
Asus Z390 ROG
Asus sonar dx audio
Windows 10 64 bits
All drivers is update

And i've not problem with all sound to my computer for all games and application only GSX..
THAT ALL FOLKS
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 12:27:06 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2019, 12:30:28 am »
Well, it does not work since the version p3d v4.5.....

We all use P3D 4.5...

And nothing has changed in my configuration ...only thé vidéo card and the cpu the last year.

Something surely has, you just said it now, you installed P3D 4.5, which means literally thousands of files in your system changed just by doing that.

For the rest, thank you, but you do your job, only your job.... and I have the right to expect a product that works ...

Wouldn't be best if we waited if it *really* was a GSX problem and not, something else, like all the others that posted how they fixed it ?

Therefore ....GSX have a problem with my configuration...

More precisely, something in your configuration has changed, and it affected GSX. GSX is the effect, not the cause.

And i've not problem with all sound to my computer for all games and application only GSX..

How many other games/apps that use OpenAL you have installed ?

Suglock

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2019, 07:51:41 am »
I will not waste my time answering you point by point at your quibbles, let us be productive in the common interest.
However, I already answered you .. Yes, OpenAL is installed .... and it works because I also did the test that you sent me .... I hear the sounds .... J 'hear even the wave sounds of the GSX directory in case it came from a codec ....

If in addition you do not read my returns we will not get there ....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 05:33:38 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2019, 05:34:19 pm »
If in addition you do not read my returns we will not get there ....

I'm not following you here. What do you mean with your returns ?