Author Topic: not able to complete update and crash during custimization  (Read 1688 times)

DUTCH1963

not able to complete update and crash during custimization
« on: November 18, 2019, 02:20:53 pm »
hi Support

when i try to update to the latest version it downloads and installs to about step 262 from 371 then says completed but hasnt completed at all because i get update message several times a week at startup from prepared 4.5 .

when i after that startup p3d4.5 and start to custumize airport jetways couatle crashes/hangs leaving me no other choice than to restart sim and gsx again resulting in the same problem when customizing again. before this update i never had big problems. maybe u can tell me whats wrong with this update.

thanks

greetings
 DUTCH1963

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: not able to complete update and crash during custimization
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 11:21:07 am »
when i try to update to the latest version it downloads and installs to about step 262 from 371 then says completed but hasnt completed at all because i get update message several times a week at startup from prepared 4.5 .

That's not a problem. You'll only see all steps completed if you have ALL FSDT products installed. If the updater says "Complete" and the end, it's because it's completed.

when i after that startup p3d4.5 and start to custumize airport jetways couatle crashes/hangs leaving me no other choice than to restart sim and gsx again resulting in the same problem when customizing again. before this update i never had big problems. maybe u can tell me whats wrong with this update.

There's nothing wrong with the update, and that problem doesn't happen. But of course, it's not possible to help you without any details. When you see "Couatl crashes", do you mean it just crashes, or it gives you the option to open the error details ? If yes, please post your error log.

DUTCH1963

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 08:22:57 pm »
So then why do i get the message that there is a new update available and when i do the update it turns out to be the same over and over again.

And the crash of couatle gives no error, message the sim /gsx2 just freezes  leaving no other thing to do then restart prepared 4.5 again this happens
 everytime i try to customize jetways
Realy annoying.

Greetings

DUTCH1963

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 11:25:07 pm »
So then why do i get the message that there is a new update available and when i do the update it turns out to be the same over and over again.

Please clarify what do you mean. Is downloading the same files over and over ? Even now (we just had an update today ) ?