Author Topic: Lost everything  (Read 6086 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Lost everything
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2019, 11:31:18 pm »
it's to wonder.... why this company is so disliked... PISS POOR customer service at it's worst.

Again, what's WRONG with you ?

- Do you deny you ever received such information how to solve your problem ?

- Do you deny having written you managed to find your .REG file, which solved your problem ?

Really, what's the point of writing me an email saying you were OK, stay silent for 7 days, and came back here posting this nonsense ? Has somebody HACKED your email, so it wasn't really you writing ? Was I talking with somebody else using your email ?

I'm trying to give you a way out here...

I can see why so many pro streamers talk down about this company...

For the obvious reason they don't get any "gifts" or sponsorship and, having a free Trial, so everybody can see how our products really are, their money-driven channels less relevant.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:37:25 pm by virtuali »

DuluthFly

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2019, 10:37:28 am »
This is pathetic.... My computer crashed 2x..once from X-Plane and again from an update from windows... YOU have absolutely no personal skills to be interacting on this board.

I've read all your insane replies to customers ACCUSING them of wanting to steal your piss poor software. They then have to RE-BUY the product and pad you selfish, greedy pocket with more money when all they did is ask for help!

You must be that 93% they call EURO TRASH.

All I asked for the SECOND TIME is for new keys to activate my products. BECAUSE I had to wipe my computer to erase an UPDATE.

You, being the trash-panda you are, is more or less looking for an OUT to sponge as much money you can from flight simmers by making a crappy piece of software.

Cheers, Bilbo.

ronprice46

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2019, 10:43:33 am »
Ok Im going to add something since you dont seem to listen or read. He asked you to send proof of the purchase yet your bashing the company, That is where i get pissed off as ive been a loyal customer and for you to trash them seems you just like to piss on companies that dont give you the answer you wanted. IF you hate them this much why waste Umberto's time bashing him. Go somewhere else to get P3d addons which i can say wont be as good as what FSDT produces. Umberto dont let him get on your nerves

ronprice46

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2019, 10:45:32 am »
And just because your pc crashed doesnt mean you lost emails with the serial numbers. I can easily grab mine so if you want to bash leave as others will say the same thing quit starting nonsense drama in here. I may not be staff but i dont tolerate disrespect to people who are trying to help you

DuluthFly

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2019, 11:03:30 am »
---that coming from a damn newbie...LMAO

and I sent time PROOF that had ordered them... He just wants the ole mighty euro in this grubby little pocket.

Please go back to flight school... Learn something for once....

ronprice46

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2019, 11:41:18 am »
Haha i aint a newbie ive been here since 2013 just havent posted in here as i had no need to but seems you need to go back to school to learn a bit of respect for others

ronprice46

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2019, 11:43:27 am »
And also i highly doubt he is just after money. TBH i would donate to FSDT to help them get rid of kids like you who are disrepectful and seems you dont care what people say you seems to always think your right, Oh and your a streamer well i know you wont get much views with the lack of respect you have.

ronprice46

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2019, 11:44:37 am »
Umberto do you mind to delete this topic as it seems his petty issue was resolved and he just starts drama

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2019, 12:10:38 pm »
and I sent time PROOF that had ordered them... He just wants the ole mighty euro in this grubby little pocket.

You haven't sent ANYTHING. In the email I wrote, I gave you 3 options:

1) Try to contact Fspilotshop, to get your Serial Number

2) Look for your .REG file from your previous install

3) Send a proof of purchase, so we could create a NEW license for you on FSDT

This was my email of the 20th. To this email YOU replied with:

Found it. I looked in my REG files and found them, and was also able to update the SODE Sector.

And never came back discussing of other problems. Then, after 7 days of silence, you came back here slandering FSDT, about I don't even know what. I'll ask it again:

Do you deny ever written such words ?

ronprice46

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2019, 12:21:47 pm »
No point in asking, Its a waste of your time. In my opinion he is here to just cause issues and state false things about a great company that has not stolen from no one and tbh i would love his proof of anything but like others would say HE HAS NO PROOF. Umberto you and the company are good people and dont deserve this headache

DuluthFly

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2019, 01:19:18 pm »
...fucking nerds....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2019, 01:48:11 pm »
...fucking nerds....

And of course, when caught to be blatantly wrong, he doesn't have any other choice than switching to foul language. How typical.

Topic is locked, of course. You embarrassed yourself enough for now.