Author Topic: Lost everything  (Read 6087 times)

DuluthFly

Lost everything
« on: November 10, 2019, 09:22:57 pm »
Hello my computer crashed and the site I had FSD GSX 1-2 on closed abruptly. How can I get my serials so I can reactive my purchases?

Scott

Airmaz1

Re: Lost everything
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 09:42:36 pm »
You should have got them via email, check your spam folders.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 09:58:56 pm »
The FAQ page of our site:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

DuluthFly

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 03:29:14 am »
My email address isn't working, and I've tried all my back ups.... How can I get them back????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 10:58:00 am »
If your original email doesn't work anymore, you should contact support by email, indicating:

- Which email you used originally

- Which email you want your existing orders to be updated with

DuluthFly

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 07:44:51 pm »
I've tried 4x to email them. they product was bought under fspilotshop.com. They have since gone out of business.  I am getting the run around from THE DREAM TEAM.... I just want new keys and then I will never do business with them again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 10:26:30 pm »
I am getting the run around from THE DREAM TEAM.... I just want new keys and then I will never do business with them again.

I don't know what you are trying to say here. You sent an email on Nov 6th, and you have been replied to the very same day, with instructions how you could possibly get a backup (which our software HAS made) of your Serial Key or, alternatively, to provide some kind of proof of purchase from fspilotshop.

As explained in the email that it seems you never received ( check the anti-spam folder, maybe ? ), we don't have access to fspilotshop customers, since the closed the website without any warning, and if it's down for you, it's down for us as well so, obviously, we can give you a NEW license, but you must provide some kind of proof of purchase of what you bought from fspilotshop.

This was the content of the email that has been sent to you the 6th. Apparently, you haven't received it, so we'll send another copy now.

DuluthFly

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 12:00:02 pm »
My apologies. My computer crashed. I am JUST now returning to this board.

I lost all my emails. All my Keys. I had to REbuy P3D. I'm trying to figure out how to prove to you that I bought them. I have a CDROM disc back up of FSDT GRX ... my other disc with GRX 2 broke....

Any other ideas you can suggest with getting the keys back? I'm very open.

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 12:03:59 pm »
None of our products ever come with CD, which is entirely useless with our products, since the installer is always freely available to download here, and it's always the current version. The only thing you need to reinstall, is your activation keys and I explained quite clearly in the email I sent you several days ago, what you do have to do in case of an fspilotshop order.

DuluthFly

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 12:21:47 pm »
FSPS sent a CD back up with each addon... I hope that explains the CD issue.... As for FSPS the site shut down suddenly on day and never came back up. No one has heard from the owner/s or if the products they were offering were guaranteed at all....

I'm sorry I'm upsetting you... I'm merely frustrated and found your board looking for answers on what to do.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2019, 12:31:50 pm »
As I've said, In replied to you with precise instructions by email.

Are you having emails problems perhaps ? You also seems to have missed my first email of Nov. 6th, the one I sent you recently was another copy, because you came here saying we are not supporting you.

And, it would be best if you would continue this discussion by email, since the forum is not the place to discuss about lost orders, reactivations, for the obvious reason you might have to share your personal details you surely don't want to in public, that's why we always say to use email only for questions related to existing orders.

DuluthFly

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 12:03:02 am »
Ah. I see what is confusing you. I am referring to FSPS and never doing business with them again. I appreciate FSDT and your products. I have a total of 3. I really like the animations, my stream audience likes them as well.

I will look recheck my emails. I will get back to you with the end results.

ScP

DuluthFly

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2019, 08:59:42 am »
I sent you a copy of proof of purchase. Why won't you hold your end  up? UMBURTO

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 01:58:41 pm »
I sent you a copy of proof of purchase. Why won't you hold your end  up? UMBURTO

What is WRONG with you, really ?

I sent precise instructions how to retrieve your keys by email, and one of the 3 options you had, was:

See if you have a backup of the .REG file, which was made by our software the first time you activated the scenery. It's a file named Fsdreamteam_xxxxx.REG ( xxxxx would be the name of the product ) and it has been saved in your Home folder, the folder under C:\Users that has your account name. If you still have this file or have a backup of it, just double-click on it and accept the data to be inserted in the registry. On the next simulator startup, it will ask you to reactivate the scenery, so you can just accept it, with no need to type anything.

This was in my email of the 20th.

To this email, you replied, the following day with:

Found it. I looked in my REG files and found them, and was also able to update the SODE Sector.

This reply looks like you successfully used one of the 3 suggestions I gave you, and no other emails from you ever came after Nov 21th, suggesting you might have other problems, yet you are again here, 7 days later, saying I haven't "hold up" my end. Excuse me ?

DuluthFly

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2019, 11:24:38 pm »
it's to wonder.... why this company is so disliked... PISS POOR customer service at it's worst.

I can see why so many pro streamers talk down about this company...

And I probably won't be the last.... ;D