Author Topic: GSX Passengers walk to Terminal  (Read 2325 times)

Caribflyer

GSX Passengers walk to Terminal
« on: November 03, 2019, 01:20:52 am »
Just a suggestion, but is it possible that in the future there might be a way of allowing passengers to walk to the terminal? Some airports don’t have jetways or a bus service due to the short distance from the terminal to the aircraft. I’m sure there will be an issue with how do the passengers get into the terminal, but this is something that might be worth looking into if possible.
Marlon Carter

13Aces

Re: GSX Passengers walk to Terminal
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 10:26:07 am »
+1 
This issue is holding me back from purchasing Level 2 (I already have GSX installed). The majority (90%) of my sim flying is to and from airports that don't need/use buses to board/deboard passengers.

Malcolm

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 04:37:35 pm »
I brought up this topic (title : GSX level 2 Deboarding) 2nd December 2018 when level 2 was launched.
At that time fsdt noted the request but it was low in their priorities. Now that nearly a year has past I hope you get a positive response. For your information I run FSX Steam.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 12:52:16 pm »
The feature will eventually appear, when it's done.

We don't have any time frame to announce now, but as explained so many times on the forum, GSX is in constant development, with constant free updates being released ever 1-2 weeks, this hasn't changed for the past 7 years, and it won't change anytime soon. We'll keep update GSX well into the '2020s.