Author Topic: Aerosoft Airbus A318 not loading passengers/cargo  (Read 1540 times)

rowcoach

Aerosoft Airbus A318 not loading passengers/cargo
« on: November 07, 2019, 09:35:09 am »
Good evening,

I’ve noticed that when I start the boarding process for the Aerosoft Airbus A318 Professional, only fuel loads correctly. I have set everything (passengers, cargo, and fuel) up using the fuel planner and clicked on generate load sheet. I use the FMS to load the plane. I use the GSX menu to call catering. All seems good there. I then call for boarding. The jetway is extended and doors are open. I see the baggage trucks pull up to the cargo doors. I get a message that the pilots have boarded. I don’t see any passengers or cargo loaded though. I have specified cargo and passengers on the loadsheet, but the actual numbers for both stay at zero.

I know with some planes, I need to set up the fuel and payload using the P3D menu. Do I need to do so with this aircraft as well? Or have I missed a step somewhere?

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

Colin

Beat578

Re: Aerosoft Airbus A318 not loading passengers/cargo
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:20:53 pm »
Did you correctly loaded the loadsheet into the airplane after loading it into the simulator? Or did you check the option "load on aircraft load" in the fuel planner when you created the loadsheet?
Beat578

rowcoach

Re: Aerosoft Airbus A318 not loading passengers/cargo
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 01:02:19 am »
Thank you for your reply.

Turned out it was an issue with the Aerosoft Airbus. Once I ran an update, all seemed to work fine.

Cheers,

Colin