Author Topic: Addon Manager  (Read 1351 times)

Simpilot737Max

Addon Manager
« on: October 29, 2019, 01:59:21 am »
For some reason I could not get the GSX pulldown menu to show, using the Ctrl+Shift+F12 command. Then I realized that after entering the command, the Addon Manager is no longer available. That is why GSX is not working I am assuming. Any thoughts anyone? Umberto?

P3Dv4.5, GSX L2

Stephen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 10:20:06 am »
quote author=Simpilot737Max link=topic=22318.msg150898#msg150898 date=1572310761]Then I realized that after entering the command, the Addon Manager is no longer available. That is why GSX is not working I am assuming. [/quote]

Since it's not possible the Addon Manager could disappear after pressing the GSX hotkey ( it's a .DLL, if it crashed after loading, it would bring down the whole sim with it ), I assume you really mean the Addon Manager was already missing from the start of this session.

Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Add-on Manager folder from scanning.

- Try the Live Update again, or reinstall GSX using its most current installer, to be found under the "Products and Downloads" page of our site.

If that still doesn't work, the thread named "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread lists all the known solutions for missing menu entries from the "Addons" menu:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656