Author Topic: problem with ULD containers  (Read 7137 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: problem with ULD containers
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2019, 11:22:58 am »
yes Umberto, as you say!  if we customize nothing .. but if I want to customize, it changes everything and it is my problem!  and unable to keep custom settings.

But you initially said you wanted to change the configuration from BELT to AKH. The issue is, the default configuration IS AKH, that's why I really don't understand what's going on with your system.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2019, 01:33:14 pm »
it is not possible you do it on purpose!  so I reformulate, I want to be able to modify my A320 with the options provided by GSX without it changing my AKH containers in BELT because I removed it from the default mode by touching the parameter ... is what you  understand better now?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2019, 10:33:10 pm »
is what you  understand better now?

Not really. Could you please provide a step by step report ?

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2019, 03:09:13 pm »
you speak French Umberto?  it would be simpler for me to explain step by step.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2019, 04:23:04 pm »
you speak French Umberto?  it would be simpler for me to explain step by step.

Sorry, no.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2019, 01:48:51 pm »
Ok, so I'll try to explain you step by step differently ... after installing FsLabs and GSX Level 2 .. when I go to customize aircraft, there is no problem, by default it is the containers AKH.  on the other hand as soon as I change for example the location of the fuel filler, or the location of the water, etc ... it will automatically change the containers that were AKH in BELT (so the bags for the loading)  ... if I click on AKH, there is no problem I will be able to do the loading and unloading in AKH.  on the other hand, if I close and restart P3D with the same plane or even another livery of FSLab, it will keep the custom profile (the location of the gas hatch or water will be saved) but against it will be  spent alone in BELT.  So my problem is that I have to change each time before a flight, the containers to pass from BELT to AKH.  and it's really annoying for me

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2019, 02:37:15 am »
I'm currently unable to check the FS Labs, but I tried with the Aerosoft A320, and the door that is configured to use AKH, will stay that way, even if I customized other things.

Do you have a GSX.CFG file in the airplane own folder ? Try to remove it, so GSX will use only its own internal data.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2019, 10:48:06 pm »
so yes, in my memory with that Aerosoft we can customize it without changing the containers we choose.  I will try to delete the GSX.CFG and I will say again.