Author Topic: problem with ULD containers  (Read 7138 times)

XxSlyserxX

problem with ULD containers
« on: October 28, 2019, 01:12:44 pm »
Hello, I have a problem with ULD containers.
I fly with the FSLabs A320 and when I change in the settings to put the containers AKH, there is no problem, it keeps this parameter saved.  On the other hand, as soon as I restart the simulator with the same model of plane, he returned by default in BELT and I have to change each time I restart the simulator.  same thing when I'm going to manually change the settings in the GSX.CFG file

Alpolex

Re: problem with ULD containers
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 10:15:21 pm »
The same here - and also other users complain about this on our discord.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 10:26:00 am »
The FS Labs A320 default configuration that comes with GSX is already set to AKH containers so, there isn't any need to change it to begin with and, even if you Reset the configuration, it will always go back to it. Try to remove every custom configuration you made and use the default one.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 12:53:28 pm »
exactly !  the problem is that at home, it is by default in BELT and not in AKH and impossible to leave it in AKH ... I had FSLabs and GSX on FSX before and there was no problem, it was actually in  AKH by default ... but now on P3Dv4 it is in default in BELT and impossible to change this :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 02:59:35 pm »
but now on P3Dv4 it is in default in BELT and impossible to change this

As I've said in my previous message, the default configuration for the FS Labs A320 is AKH for both loaders, and it's surely possible to change it to anything else, which of course is not required, since AKH is the proper ULD for the A320.

Are you sure you are not confusing it with the FS Labs A319 ? That one, instead, is configured with Belt loaders by default, since the Cargo loader is a bit too big for the airplane, especially on the front door (it would conflict with the Catering truck), but that can be changed too.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 08:04:27 am »
no but what I'm trying to explain to you is that even before I change in the settings for the first time, it was already in BELT by default and not in AKH ... and impossible to change that!  so even if I delete the file and recreate it by default as if I had just installed it.  He will be new in BELT.

hahaha no no, that's good with the 320

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 12:40:22 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm, the default configuration for the FS Labs for the A320 is with AKH loaders on both doors, that's what I see here, and what GSX uses if you haven't customized anything.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 01:17:38 pm »
as is not the case at home, what do you advise me to do?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 01:44:46 pm »
Remove any custom configuration you might have for that airplane, and use the one that comes with GSX. The airplane configuration editor will tell you which configuration is used, and you want it to be "internal GSX data".

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 04:55:40 pm »
I have "RESET" customize Aircraft and indeed, it gives me the AKH containers but instead if now I change the position of no matter what: Engine 1, Refueling, Water...
or that I click on "PUSHBACK RAISE", "BATTERY"...
and that I continue my flight, until then there is no problem.

But if I change aircraft registration (I keep the same company and always the FSL A320) or I restart my simulator and I take back the same plane. It will have changed to "BELT" by itself and keep this parameter by default.

So we’re back to the same problem I explained to you from the beginning.

I have two solutions:

1. Either I RESET and touch any option of the Customizer Aircraft and my containers will still be in AKH by default (but its bothers me, because I wish I could customize it)

2. Or I can customize as I want, but I have to think about every flight to change the containers to AKH for the 2 cargo doors before launching GSX.

Do you have a third solution to propose to me? who will reconcile my two solutions.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 04:52:45 pm »
But if I change aircraft registration (I keep the same company and always the FSL A320

Please clarify what you do to change the aircraft registration.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2019, 12:35:04 pm »
when I talk about changing registration, I'm talking about choosing another device, I click on another livery but from the same company (I downloaded a file on the forum FSLabs that contained several different livery for different registrations  from the same company) eg Swiss FSLabs A320 HB-JLP to Swiss from FSLabs A320 HB-JLS

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 06:42:32 pm »
Pas de réponse Umberto ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 06:49:52 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm, the default configuration for the FS Labs for the A320 is with AKH loaders on both doors, that's what I see here, and what GSX uses if you haven't customized anything. I'll re-check again, but I already done that.

XxSlyserxX

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2019, 02:16:14 pm »
yes Umberto, as you say!  if we customize nothing .. but if I want to customize, it changes everything and it is my problem!  and unable to keep custom settings.