Author Topic: Jetways Exclude Radius checkmark not visible in GSX-L2 2.7.3  (Read 1854 times)

Alfraso

Jetways Exclude Radius checkmark not visible in GSX-L2 2.7.3
« on: October 27, 2019, 02:22:14 pm »
Hi Everybody,

I tried to modifiy the default Jetways (or SODE Jetways) in my favorites airports.

I've follow the tutorial video that explain how to do that, BUT I have'nt the checkmark to exclude the Jetways.

Screenshot here above.

Can you help me please ? In the previous version, I have it and I can modify all the jetways that I want.

Thank you.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Jetways Exclude Radius checkmark not visible in GSX-L2 2.7.3
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 02:55:40 pm »
The exclude jetways button is on the GSX utility panel outside of the simulator. You actually need to exit the simulator to get to it. Check page 61 of the manual for more information about it.
Captain Kevin

Alfraso

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 04:12:47 pm »
I know that the Exclude button is on the GSX utility but it is not at this point.

In the Customization screen of GSX (in P3D - Menu GSX - Customize the parking position), the checkmark « Jetways exclude Radius » is not present. (See the screen capture JPG here above)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 04:58:32 pm by Alfraso »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 10:57:50 am »
the checkmark « Jetways exclude Radius » is not present. (See the screen capture JPG here above)

I can see it just fine in your screenshot, but of course you must check it, it's not supposed to auto-enable itself, you must choose which gate you want to exclude a jetway from.

However, in your case, even if you enabled it, it won't change anything because, as you can see from the "Parking has an XML SODE jetway" indication on the jetway type, that scenery already has a SODE jetway, provided by the scenery itself.

Those jetways cannot be excluded automatically with the exclusion method, and this case is explained at Page 14 of the GSX manual, the chapter named "3rd party sceneries with SODE Jetways"