Author Topic: difficulties to download through live update  (Read 2215 times)

gandaho

difficulties to download through live update
« on: October 23, 2019, 10:04:11 am »
since two days i try to download gsx and gsx2 through live update but it seems there's a problem.. because it mentionned that all my fsdreamteam products are now updated but the dowload line percentage is all the time empty. and when i run p3dv4 i 've got sode in the addons menu but no gsx ...what's up?

pete_auau

Re: difficulties to download through live update
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 12:02:12 pm »
since two days i try to download gsx and gsx2 through live update but it seems there's a problem.. because it mentionned that all my fsdreamteam products are now updated but the dowload line percentage is all the time empty. and when i run p3dv4 i 've got sode in the addons menu but no gsx ...what's up?
are  you  trying  to update  gsx   or   trying  to install  gsx1  and  2   since if  you  are  trying  to install  you need  to  install  gsx  from the  download  page   since  using the live  update  is  just updating  your  exsisting   fdst  products

gandaho

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 03:02:00 pm »
ok i went through the download page to download setup -fsdreamteam gsx version 2.7.3 for my p3dv4.3
when the running live updater wrote "the installation is running the fsdt live updater, and even if the couatl live update is written that all my fsdreamteam products are now updated, the dowload line is still empty but it's written completed. now i will shut et run again the computer once again and run p3dv4.3 and come back to you . gsx is still no where. i 've got only sode 1.6.4 with test dll connection and fsuipc  under Add-ons but no gsx
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 03:19:54 pm by gandaho »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 06:15:55 pm »
Be sure a firewall/antivirus is not blocking the updater.

gandaho

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 08:35:17 pm »
i use Microsoft Security Essentials. i'll desactive it et re install all and come back to you

gandaho

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 01:25:18 pm »
i did evrything but no change; in the add-ons menu ihave sode and fsuipc .. no gsx .. now really need a solution..can you help me please. i have p3DV4.3
i use microsoft security essentials as antivirus and windows defender. i desactive them before download

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 01:40:51 pm »
i have p3DV4.3

P3D v4.3 is not supported anymore, the minimum requirement is 4.4, but we strongly suggest 4.5 HF2.