Author Topic: Problem software  (Read 1866 times)

vaa258

Problem software
« on: October 26, 2019, 11:19:51 pm »

Hello, I would like to know if it was possible to get the basic GSX software refund because at home can not run it with P3D4.5 for info my P3D is on an SSD and my WIN on another DD so impossible ... ..
thank you for your answers

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Problem software
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 02:02:10 am »
I mean, you did have the opportunity to test it out first with the trial version, so I don't know why you didn't try it first before you bought it.
Captain Kevin

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 04:45:04 am »
 I'd hazzard a guess that a good percentage of users have P3D on a different drive than Windows. 
 There's even a fair chance on top of that, that for many users, their FSDT addon manager (which includes GSX etc) is on a different drive than either windows or P3d. It all still works just fine.

vaa258

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 11:22:14 am »

hello, indeed but I have not seen the test version so I buy them, I have a lot of addon and all works so I do not understand why the sa does not work

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 11:14:13 am »
Our software can be installed into any drive, and doesn't have to be the same as the Windows drive. The only requirement, is that all FSDT products must be installed in the same place.

If you accepted the default folder, and want to change the installation path, the only correct way to do that is:

- Uninstall ALL FSDT products you have.

- Reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?". This is required, and it's the only thing that will allow you to be able to choose a different drive on the next reinstall.

- After all the FSDT products have been removed, reinstall them all so, the first one you'll install, you will be asked again the install destination. Choose any drive, like D:\ E:\ F:\ etc. It will create an \Addon Manager folder there, with all the FSDT products ending up inside that folder.