Author Topic: Different types of Cargo/Pallets  (Read 1870 times)

nordicman

Different types of Cargo/Pallets
« on: October 13, 2019, 11:17:52 pm »
Morning, earlier today i was loading a 787 bound for KLAX for NAX and i was loading containers and frozen fish (in real life, rampy at ENGM) and i was wondering, and if folks have brought this up before then nevermind but if we could get a variety of cargo on the heavies, not just the containers. Again, this isnt do or die, just something for a waaaaayy down the road update after things have maybe slowed down a bit. Just a though like the accordion buses that can transport more folks to remote stands thereby saving loading times. Thank you for the ever updated amazing product and the folks who support it.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Different types of Cargo/Pallets
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 05:00:06 am »
You have seven pallet choices, though I don't know off the top of my head if they work fine for the lower cargo hold or if they were intended only for the main deck cargo hold of the freighters. You can easily select them in the GSX aircraft customization.
Captain Kevin

nordicman

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 07:53:28 pm »
Ahh ok,  I'll check it out. Thanks Kevin.

nordicman

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 07:58:35 pm »
It only has the "cargo plane" which makes the boarding sound different but like I said, just curious and I know this would be way down the road in updates. Thanks for your time.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 12:17:37 am »
Think you misunderstood what I was saying, if you go to the aircraft customization page, click on the cargo doors, it'll give you a list of containers and pallets to choose from. You can select the seven pallets and see how good they work.
Captain Kevin