Author Topic: Airport terminal generates in the air  (Read 2426 times)

jibzz

Airport terminal generates in the air
« on: October 02, 2019, 04:58:16 am »
installed gsx for p3d v4 when i loaded into klas the airport terminals and gates where generated in mid air like 50 ft above my plane any ideas why and how to fix...currently doing a re install

B777ER

Re: Airport terminal generates in the air
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 12:32:51 pm »
You likely got Orbx Vector. Need to go into Airport Elevation Control in the UI and manually add KLAS because their program is to dumb to see scenery via the add-on method and they are too busy designing small obscure GA airports rather than fixing things.
Eric

jibzz

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 02:56:59 am »
thanks but before i do that here is a pic of what it looks like and tried another airport and same issue...when i tried flytampa dubai it wrked perfect..and yea i do have orbx vector

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 06:56:16 am »
Go into the editor. There is a small airplane ican labled with "elevation correction". If you press it, all should be ok.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 11:38:31 am »
thanks but before i do that here is a pic of what it looks like and tried another airport and same issue...when i tried flytampa dubai it wrked perfect..and yea i do have orbx vector

Considering the problem the OrbX product has caused to that airport, I'd say the floating jetways (which are an easy fix, as already explained by Beat578) weren't the biggest of your issues.

jibzz

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 06:03:46 pm »
well i manually added the airport to the disable side and seemed to have fixed it..sucks that i have to do this manually...also which editor are you talking about..the ftx global vector config tool?

Beat578

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 06:59:31 am »
No its in the GSX editor, where you edit your parking space. There you can also correct the elevation of the whole airport. That as a backup, if the ORBIX entry does not succeed. ORBX is very amazing in graphics, but, well, they don't really care about simulator standards so it always a bit fiddeling around with addons.
Beat578