Author Topic: Pushback services at TFFJ St Barth’s....?  (Read 2081 times)

Kilo60

Pushback services at TFFJ St Barth’s....?
« on: September 25, 2019, 02:22:03 pm »
When parked at St Barth’s my AC is parked with its nose pushed into the corner of a concrete wall via the airports default parking space.

Obviously I need a pushback but using GSX pushback looks silly because the pushback truck comes starts from the other side of the wall?  What are my options in a situation like this?

Additionally how to I get a parking Marshall to appear and park me without asking for the follow me truck?

Lastly is there anyway to get/add a WinAir pushback truck and or baggage truck/ground power generator to appear?

Thanks!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Pushback services at TFFJ St Barth’s....?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:50:05 pm »
You can customize the parking and move the pushback truck to a better location of your choosing....unless your nose is literally in the corner of a concrete wall, in which case I have to wonder how you got there in the first place. As for the second question, when you select the parking, just press no when it asks if you want the follow me truck. As for the last question, if you have a logo, look at the manual, starting page 33.
Captain Kevin

Kilo60

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 04:18:33 pm »
You can customize the parking and move the pushback truck to a better location of your choosing....unless your nose is literally in the corner of a concrete wall, in which case I have to wonder how you got there in the first place. As for the second question, when you select the parking, just press no when it asks if you want the follow me truck. As for the last question, if you have a logo, look at the manual, starting page 33.

Ok thanks!

As for the nose in the concrete wall it’s a default FlyTampa AFCAD AC parking space that spawns you there so you don’t actually manually park there...  When starting at the Airport and picking start at gates it unfortunately puts you there initially.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 04:32:04 pm »
As for the nose in the concrete wall it’s a default FlyTampa AFCAD AC parking space that spawns you there so you don’t actually manually park there...  When starting at the Airport and picking start at gates it unfortunately puts you there initially.

You can customize both the parking position and the Stop position (read Page 42 of the GSX manual, to understand the difference), so if you use the GSX "Warp Me there" function to go to a parking spot, it will place you in the correct position, ignoring the underlying AFCAD.