Author Topic: Excludes not working.  (Read 5053 times)

fakeflyer737

Excludes not working.
« on: September 24, 2019, 04:40:51 am »
When are you going to deal with the double jetways at airports from FSDT that had the old Ctrl J jetways that people have replaced with the GSX Jetways. I believe it is a problem with the exclude files.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Excludes not working.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 06:16:13 pm »
I don't understand your question. What are we supposed to "deal with" ? Please describe your issue more clearly.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 01:27:12 am »
I don't understand your question. What are we supposed to "deal with" ? Please describe your issue more clearly.

No problem,

So I am using the GSX2 config for FSDT KDFW so I can get custom SODE jetways from inibuilds website (https://www.inibuilds.com/gsx-united-states). I have a problem where I am getting both of the origianl FSDT Jetways showing and the new custom GSX jetways. I  asked them for support and they said that it was a problem with GSX and there was a bug with the software that excludes the original jetways, is that true, and if so, will/when will it b fixed?

Thanks Um.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 02:39:32 pm »
I know youre busy Umberto but any news with regards to my problem ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 12:29:34 pm »
I downloaded the GSX profile from Inibuilds, and it works just fine here, I can't see any double jetways, tried at 4-5 random parking spots at all terminal, but couldn't find any.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 04:34:30 pm »
I downloaded the GSX profile from Inibuilds, and it works just fine here, I can't see any double jetways, tried at 4-5 random parking spots at all terminal, but couldn't find any.

Ok, what should I do?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 04:46:18 pm »
Are you *sure* they are FSDT jetways and not, for example, default jetways ? If they look default, maybe they are coming from a scenery in conflict.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 07:45:24 pm »
Are you *sure* they are FSDT jetways and not, for example, default jetways ? If they look default, maybe they are coming from a scenery in conflict.

Theyre the original FSDT Dfw jetways

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 10:27:52 am »
Is the FSDT Exclude area on top of everything else ?

fakeflyer737

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 08:13:58 pm »
Is the FSDT Exclude area on top of everything else ?

What do you mean on top? In the scenery library?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 03:13:44 pm »
Yes, of course.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2019, 03:53:31 pm »
Yes, of course.
I didnt know you had to add that to the scenery library, thats probably the problem. What does the file name look look?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2019, 07:31:20 pm »
I didnt know you had to add that to the scenery library, thats probably the problem. What does the file name look look?

You don't have to add anything manually, it's of course added automatically by the GSX installer, in the proper place, with the proper name. It's possible you (or another utility) restored some scenery.cfg which was made *before* installing GSX ? That would explain why your exclude are not working. In this case, reinstalling GSX should fix the problem, at least until you (or another utility) restores the outdated scenery.cfg again.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 09:41:58 pm »

You don't have to add anything manually, it's of course added automatically by the GSX installer, in the proper place, with the proper name. It's possible you (or another utility) restored some scenery.cfg which was made *before* installing GSX ? That would explain why your exclude are not working. In this case, reinstalling GSX should fix the problem, at least until you (or another utility) restores the outdated scenery.cfg again.

ok Thanks man

fakeflyer737

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 03:48:02 am »

OK so the Exclude File is missing from my Scenery library.

What is the file called and where do I find it?