Author Topic: GSX update 2.7 reposition aircraft system  (Read 2158 times)

Romain.H

GSX update 2.7 reposition aircraft system
« on: September 13, 2019, 07:07:16 pm »
Hi excuse me i have a question. I would like to use the reposition aircraft system, but when i click on it, the GSX say me the marshaller are displayed, but the tow truck don't come to me to push the aircraft to the other gate... can you help me about it ?

Thanks a lot,
R.H

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX update 2.7 reposition aircraft system
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:02:05 am »
Nowhere we ever said the repositioning will happen with a tow truck. It's immediate, just like the Warp Me there feature, only that can be done while parked.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 09:22:44 am »
Nowhere we ever said the repositioning will happen with a tow truck. It's immediate, just like the Warp Me there feature, only that can be done while parked.
Unless I missed it, I don't think I saw anywhere that said what it actually did, so I can see the confusion. When you select reposition aircraft, you select where you want it to go, and then it asks you if you want the follow-me. You still get the standard options, including the warp option, which I think is what is confusing people.
Captain Kevin

Romain.H

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 02:13:19 pm »

Ohh .. okay it was just a discomprehension, because on all of the french video, the people says there is tow truck for this option. So it's my mistake. Sorry for that.
Thanks a lot.
R.H