Author Topic: little bus for many passengers  (Read 2193 times)

Kjelle

little bus for many passengers
« on: September 03, 2019, 08:47:19 pm »
Hello.
After upgrade GSX only little bus move to and from aircraft on smaller airports. If I have over 50 passengers only little bus driving.
Kjelle

air_jordan

Re: little bus for many passengers
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:31:56 am »
Maybe a file has been corrupted or is missing - for whatever reason. If you haven't done so already, try running live update, this will check the integrity of the file structure and replace any missing files. Hope this helps

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:08:17 am »
This has been discussed so many times and, of course, the "last update" doesn't have anything to do with this.

What do you mean with "I have 50 passengers" ? In the airplane own loading page or FMC ? If yes, that doesn't mean anything to GSX, unless the airplane is specifically programmed to communicate with GSX its own passenger number.

If the airplane is not specifically programmed to interface with GSX to send the passenger number (which is a concept that doesn't exists in the simulator), the passenger number will be estimated by GSX, depending how you set the "Estimate Passenger Number" option in the GSX Settings.

- If you have it Enabled (which is the default), GSX will estimate the passenger number based on the actual Payload, so it will be up to you to set it correctly BEFORE calling GSX

- If you Disabled it, GSX will ASK you every time how many passengers you have, and will use that number to decide the kind of bus to use.

However, if your airplane interfaces with GSX, the number is handled by the airplane code itself. You don't say which airplane you used, so it's difficult to know if this could be your case.

grandfred29

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 11:42:34 am »
Good day

I use this topic because i have the same remark, i use fslabs and i valid myself the number of passengers

In this case 179 passengers

Umberto you say gsx will choose the type of bus according to the number of passengers well maybe sometimes but for now gsx choose a small van to carry on passengers
Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 12:27:56 pm »
Umberto you say gsx will choose the type of bus according to the number of passengers well maybe sometimes but for now gsx choose a small van to carry on passengers

The FS Labs is a special case, because it sets the number of passengers itself and, in this case, it's setting the number too late, but I already discussed about this with FS Labs, and they should fix it in an update (not sure if it has been already released or not), which will set a number that will prevent the smaller van in any case, during the airplane startup.