Author Topic: GSX Passenger loading  (Read 1256 times)

tkemp66

GSX Passenger loading
« on: January 24, 2022, 01:27:48 am »
I just noticed that GSX v2 is not allowing me to specify the amount of passengers I want to load anymore. Has something been changed for P3dv5?

Troy
Troy Kemp

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Passenger loading
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 12:45:01 pm »
Nothing has changed in GSX about passengers loading in years. The request won't be seen if either of these conditions are true:

- You have the "Estimate passenger number" option enabled, so GSX won't ask and will try to estimate the passenger number from the airplane payload

- The airplane you are using might have set the variable used to set the passenger number directly

- You are Deboarding passengers after landing, in a session in which you also used GSX for Boarding so, clearly, GSX won't ask again, assuming the number of passengers on Arrival will be the same of the Departure ( no, it's not simulating passengers dying or being born during the flight )

tkemp66

Re: GSX Passenger loading
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 07:43:31 pm »
Nothing has changed in GSX about passengers loading in years. The request won't be seen if either of these conditions are true:

- You have the "Estimate passenger number" option enabled, so GSX won't ask and will try to estimate the passenger number from the airplane payload

That was it.  "Estimate passenger number" was enabled. Thank you.
Troy Kemp