Author Topic: Problem with ground equipment  (Read 1796 times)

ducaud

Problem with ground equipment
« on: September 12, 2019, 09:13:47 pm »
I am having the problem, that the ground vehicles, run through each other, and also cross under the plane through the fuselage.
They do not recognize each other or the aircraft. How can that be fixed?
Thanks and Regards

Juan

Beat578

Re: Problem with ground equipment
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 07:32:46 am »
I dont think those are the GSX vehicles, but some animated AI Cars from your scenery itself. They tend to just driver their path. Try disabling them and see if it changes. GSX vehicles know where your plane ist. Somtimes they run through an airplane wing when departing, but what you see sounds like AI Cars from the scenery.
Beat578

ducaud

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 10:00:46 pm »
Hello Beat,
No, they are not airport vehicles, They are the Belt Loaders, Luggage Carts, Pax Stairs, which they keep running through the others, like they were not there, also the belt loaders cross from one side of my plane to the other going through the fuselage of the aircraft.
Regards

Juan

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:03 am »
Thats odd. Looks like you have a problem with your door configuration. Like, a cargo door that is turen by 180 degress, so it looks inward or it's on the wrong side of the plane so the belt loader drives inside. What plane do you use? And did you do a custon configuration for that plane?
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 09:29:52 am »
It's possible the issue is just a too small parking radius in the scenery AFCAD.

You can try just increasing the radius in GSX, so vehicles will start further away from the airplane (since their default starting positions are based on the parking radius), or customized their individual position in the editor, to give them more sensible starting positions that can allow them to reach the airplane door more easily.