Author Topic: No vehicles while editing in slew mode  (Read 2305 times)

Krielkip

No vehicles while editing in slew mode
« on: August 10, 2019, 05:51:40 pm »
After reinstalling GSX level 2 I don't see any vehicles while editing in slew mode. During install I also received an error message. See the photos.

Krielkip

Re: No vehicles while editing in slew mode
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 12:22:22 pm »
No vehicles and people when boarding and preparing for flight either.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 01:26:54 pm »
Only thing I can suggest is to temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus, then run the Live Update again. It looks like you had issues when you installed it.
Captain Kevin

Krielkip

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 02:34:08 pm »
I finally resolved the issue by uninstalling GSX and all the related files and then reinstall with the latest installer. It's now working fine. Thanks for your reply.

fernandito

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 05:02:41 pm »
Krielkip you did this today with your GSX. What steps you executed. I am still stocked in the same problem?.
1. Un-installed GSX
2. Deactivated Norton, Re-Loaded GSX
3. Added Program (x86) Addon Manager File on antivirus Exclusion List
4. Ran FSDT Update
5. Rebooted CP
6. Ran FSDT again
7. Opened PD3v4.5
8. Checked Addon Menu (Coult Options do not shows)
9. Recheck Addon manager Window (GSX, Lv2 and all other shows ON TRIAL MODE)
10 Attempted to re-register GSX original Product Key- Window to enter it does not appeared, instead I get the same error msg to Add the Addon manager File into the exclusion list of my Norton Antivirus.....did I missed something here??...here fustrated...no resolution yet  ???Grrrr!
FRL

Krielkip

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 02:50:50 pm »
Hello Farnandito

This what I did:

1.   Uninstall GSX
2.   If nescessary backup the folder Exclude from Addon Manager in …./ProgramFiles(x86)/
3.   Delete the folder AddonManager
4.   If nescessary backup the folder GSX from Virtuali in WIN C:/users/yourname/AppData/Roaming/
5.   Delete folder Virtuali
6.   Download latest installer from FS DreamTeam
7.   Install GSX

It worked for me.

fernandito

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 03:37:09 am »
Hi Krielkip;
Could you guide me through what path did you follow to add the C:\Program Files (x86)\AddOn Manager into the Antivirus Excluision List??..I am flying blind here. When I attempt to do this in my McAfee program, I keep running into a dead end after clicking on (AddOn Manager), I do not know accurately what file to choose from the file after that to finally complete the process for the File to finally make it to the exclusion list!. I have also keep trying to run the Update Live and uninstall and re-install then once it starts it stops, then a message indicating "Uhnadled Exception has occureed and gives me the options to (Continue or Quit) then I choose Continue and the Update Windows says "Updating Now.... Please wait while updating all your FSDreamTeam products in the System" and after waiting close to two hours nothing happens. Progress Bar remains in 0%. Any advise?

v/r
FRL

Krielkip

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 11:43:13 am »
Hello Fernandito,

Sorry, I can't help you out, I am not familiar with McAfee software.