Author Topic: Cargo and Baggage Loads  (Read 2177 times)

dookster49

Cargo and Baggage Loads
« on: August 06, 2019, 12:13:48 am »
I utilize the Level 2 Expansion and have noticed that the cargo vehicle and baggage vehicle only have 1 (each) trailer when they arrive at my Airbus for loading. That is very unrealistic, considering the fact that I usually set my load sheet to 140 passengers and maximum cargo. Is there a step I should be taking to ensure that the number of trailers/suitcases and trailers/cargo bins match the load that is input into the aircraft?
Thanks,
Larry

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Cargo and Baggage Loads
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 01:13:02 am »
Did you have it set BEFORE you called GSX up? Also, which Airbus are we talking about here.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 02:01:29 am »
This has been discussed so many times on the forum: you must be sure the payload is set before calling GSX. If the Airbus it's from Aerosoft or FS Labs, it's supposed to set the passenger number to GSX automatically but, in case of the Aerosoft, it requires the very latest version.

dookster49

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 10:28:35 pm »
I fly the Airbus A320/21 Professional Series on the P3D_v4 sim. I always set number of passengers, cargo weight, etc., etc. before calling up GSX. Are there any recent updates/upgrades to Level 2 Expansion? Also, is there a recommended order of loading catering, fuel, cargo and passengers when GSX is called up? Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 01:01:38 am »
As I've said, if the Airbus it's from Aerosoft or FS Labs, it's supposed to set the passenger number to GSX automatically but, in case of the Aerosoft, it requires the very latest version. I'm not sure if it was already officially released, because until a few days ago it was considered an experimental release.