Author Topic: Vehicles path - what am I doing wrong?  (Read 1550 times)

kano

Vehicles path - what am I doing wrong?
« on: July 30, 2019, 09:22:05 pm »
I have read Umberto's replies saying that this kind of issues has been answered time and time again but there still quite a few bits of info difficult to decipher i.e what triggers/defines the starting point of GSX vehicle.

Please see the attached. No matter what I do (and trust me I've tries loads before postin), GSX vehicles stuburnly start their paths between the two dark green parking spots, where there is nothing to give me a clue why, and in the same fashion, there is no way they won't use the taxiway despite an clearly shorter vehicle path... what is going on? At other airports, similar set up has worked.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Kano
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 09:24:21 pm by kano »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Vehicles path - what am I doing wrong?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 05:23:05 pm »
What's missing from your report is where your airplane was parked.

There's also a minimum distance for the departing parking spot to be chosen (so they won't pop-up in front of you) so, if you set up only one vehicle parking, and you happen to call GSX when you are parked too close to it, they will depart from another random parking.

What's sure, instead, they will NEVER depart "between" to parking spots, as in your report so, it's possible you are editing a file but GSX is using another one.