Author Topic: Inadequate passenger bus...  (Read 5809 times)

alby54

Re: Inadequate passenger bus...
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 05:10:42 pm »
Thanx Umberto. Hope Aerosoft will do the same. Meanwhile I'll keep using my silly workaround (but it works). When the Airbus is loaded I edit the FSX Payload pounds (no cargo) first. Then I call the fuel truck which is set to start refueling by activating the fuel load in the MCDU, then I hit the "Load Instant" and request boarding. I can even use multiple trips and enter the passenger number manually. The bus that comes is always the correct one.

Airmaz1

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2019, 11:13:46 pm »
Best way to do it with the Aerosoft bus is load pax and cargo via the mcdu before activating any GSX services, then call fuel truck ect and go from there, no need to use the fsx payload tab at all.

alby54

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 01:29:37 am »
I disagree. If I load passengers and cargo first on the MCDU it takes much longer since I can't use Load Instant otherwise the GSX refueling won't be able to start. At the end, if I have a full loaded aircraft (124 passengers) I can go through refueling and passengers/cargo loading in half of the time it would take me doing it your way.

Kjelle

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 07:42:18 pm »
I have same problem with Carenado ATR 72. Sometimes I can se big bus and sometimes a small bus,everything depends on which airport I uses.
Kjelle

Airmaz1

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 10:29:17 pm »
I disagree. If I load passengers and cargo first on the MCDU it takes much longer since I can't use Load Instant otherwise the GSX refueling won't be able to start. At the end, if I have a full loaded aircraft (124 passengers) I can go through refueling and passengers/cargo loading in half of the time it would take me doing it your way.

You cant use instant load? ok that's odd work fine for me.