Author Topic: New GSX L2 jetway logo, number, and gate handler issue (solved by self)  (Read 2459 times)

Rwalsh7

Hi all, so far I love the gsx product updates and enjoy level 2 so far.

I have 3 main issues

1 I can turn the logo off, but I cannot switch logos despite doing so in the gsx  menu. I only have the your ad here one that shows up

2 I can turn on and off the jetway numbers at default airports despite running the replace default jetways function on the gsx airport tool that it came with
At KMKE I only get blue background and a white number 35 at all gates
At Cincinnati I get black backgrounds on the jetway numbers
At all airports, I can turn the gate numbers off

3 I am Able to use the gsx menu to put in carrier codes for ground crews like UAL, DAL, A etc, but the change does not do anything or allow those carriers at the gate
Misc info: I have done multiple fresh installs on full gsx and level2, I have also consulted the forum and during both installations I had the option of which simulator to install into greeted out despite having p3dv4 and gsx we installed

My sim is p3dv4

Thank you so much
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:07:39 am by Rwalsh7 »

Rwalsh7

Hi all,

I tried a few things and eventually got this issue fixed

My p3dv4 was not updated, and after I ran updates and ran the GSX full installer again with the FFP option at its default (not checked)

I now have the product working well so far.

The complaint that p3dv4 wasnt recognized on the installed went away after the update as it was no longer grayed out

Please ensure your p3dv4 is updated, and to do so you will need to download a new client for p3dv4 to do the update. There are simple youtube videos on it
The only downside is I had to manually chnage the gate numbers, carrier, etc at each gate in KMKE, but thats okay

So far so good an looks fixed, just wanted to share

Just curious how I specify fuel sump vs fuel truck? in GSX menu

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
With P3D V4, the minimum required version is 4.4 because that's the earliest version that supports PBR, and the new GSX update incorporates PBR. As for selecting the refueling equipment, as far as I know, you can't, it's random. Think it may also depend on the wing height of the aircraft.
Captain Kevin

Rwalsh7

is there a way in the future to allow us to choose if the fuel sump or truck is activated. As you know some airports do not have the fuel sump system installed and require a truck

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
is there a way in the future to allow us to choose if the fuel sump or truck is activated. As you know some airports do not have the fuel sump system installed and require a truck

Yes, this will appear as a parking customization option, called "Underground refuel"