Author Topic: New Update Custom pushback  (Read 2162 times)

mertayd1n

New Update Custom pushback
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:37:50 pm »
Hello, is there a tutorial video about custom pushback? I don't understand something, I think i messed up default settings

Beat578

Re: New Update Custom pushback
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 01:20:05 pm »
Usually if you mess something up, you can delete the Customization for the whole parking lot and that would fix anything. (setting it back to default). Then you can start over. Downside: You have to redo any customizatio for that parking, not just the Pushback.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 01:47:41 pm »
There's no need to lose the whole parking customization just to redo the pushback. With one of the pushback custom points selected, press CTRL+Space, and it will reset to default.

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 01:50:25 pm »
There's no need to lose the whole parking customization just to redo the pushback. With one of the pushback custom points selected, press CTRL+Space, and it will reset to default.
Thanks you just saved me some hours of work I guess...
Beat578

marknie

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 08:16:54 pm »
I would like some more information on how the new Pushback customization works?  does this exist somewhere so that I can better understand it? Thanks
Capn Mark Niebauer

Beat578

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 07:52:13 am »
I would like some more information on how the new Pushback customization works?  does this exist somewhere so that I can better understand it? Thanks
It's a bit trial and error at the moment. As long as the complete pushback overhaul has finished, there would be no sence in making big documentations or tutorials. You could try and ask Cartagnia. He's very helpful and looks like he's already kind of "joda of Pushbacks" the way he's customized airports work...
Beat578