Author Topic: Loud truck engine sound  (Read 11306 times)

Wolf0

Re: Loud truck engine sound
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2019, 08:00:08 am »
Thank you for the reply Umberto.
I know this issue is low priority and there's tons of work ahead when Chicago goes live... but can you consider making custom sounds for these vehicles instead of using the sim default ai_prop sounds?
That way we could lower them without touching the sim base. Maybe someday latter down the road?

disco79stu

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2019, 09:35:30 am »
I agree, I‘m quite confused why you would create sounds for only a part of the vehicles and use a plane prop sound for one truck. One one hand you seem to pay attention to many details (which I love) an on the other hand you are happy with putting a propeller plane sound on a large truck!?!? I can‘t quite understand the reason you gave, this just sounds  a little off to your otherwise high standards regarding quality and detail. Just my opinion. I‘d rather have a quieter, individual sound than this „cessna-truck“. Also, why did you feel this was necessary just for the fuel truck? All other larger trucks (catering, pax) also arrive from a distance and they don‘t have this sound....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2019, 11:11:20 am »
but can you consider making custom sounds for these vehicles instead of using the sim default ai_prop sounds?

ALL vehicles has custom sounds, except for that one!

Driver170

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 11:24:38 am »
I still get this propeller noise sound

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 12:33:17 am »
That's what I meant  with "ALL vehicles has custom sounds, except for that one!"

Everything will be improved, eventually. Let's start with the most important thing first, shall we ?